Chapter 3

Levy POV
Neither of us could breathe... we might die at this rate, of suffocation. Haven't you figured it out yet? I look over and see Gajeel practically dying of laughter on the floor. I stop laughing, still with a giant grin on my face.

flashback

"Levy-chan! I heard your going on a long job to Hokkaido! Come to BobaLoca, the boys lost a bet against Erza and they have punishment to take a job, which lasts for an entire week! You won't regret it. hehehe..." she laughed darkly.

"I'll make sure to bring Gajeel there!"

"Oooooh, so you like him, hmmmmm????"
Flashback end-LETS JUST END THE FLASHBACJ THERE HAHA (^-^') I OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE THIS BIG LUG!

So basically, Natsu and Gray had red faces, looking away from Gajeel. He'd tease them with this for a looong time.

Natsu and Gray... we're serving tables in neko (cat) maid outfits... Lucy has already taken a lot of photos.

We take our seat and got Natsu as our servant.

"What can I get for you. nyaa~" he said, flushed red.

"o-okay then pfft- so i'll get the chicken strips." I said keeping in my laugh.

"You look stupid." Gajeel said trying to not let his laugh loose. "Get me a regular burger."

"Coming right up... nyaa" he walked away with an annoyed look on his face. Once Natsu walked away, I had to bury my head hurts in my arms so I wouldn't disturb anyone.