Meetings

Yumi sat in her chair drinking coffee and staring out the window, her black hair blew behind her and her eyes shimmered in the light. Yumi got up and stretched " What to do " walking towards the kitchen she quickly through away a piece of string laying on the floor and sighed " I miss mom " her eyes quickly filled with tears and she sniffed softly " Mommy " she slid to the ground and brung her knees up to her chest and cried softly " Meow " she looked up and smiled at her small cat " Hey there Twinkles " she purred softly and rubbed against Yumi's leg.

Yumi walked out the door closing it behind her softly, she skipped towards the store her hair whipping behind her " Hey Yumi " Mrs. Yakushi called Yumi smiled and waved " Hello there Yuki " she smiled and looked towards the park where she would see kids playing  soccer but instead she saw a red head boy crying on the swing. She walked towards him a smile on her face " Hello there little one " The small boy turned and looked at Yumi tears cascading down his face " Who are you " she smiled and sat down on the swing next to him " My name is Yumi, how about you little guy " his eyes widened and he looked at Yumi " Y-you w-want t-to k-know m-my n-name " she smiled and nodded " Of course " he smiled slightly " Gaara " she smiled and looked at the bruises on his body frowning slightly " Lets get you cleaned up " she held out her hand. He took it Hesitantly and smiled.

Gaara smiled at Yumi who was rambling about Twinkles her cat who apparently loves to scratch up her curtains " Yu-chan " she stopped and looked down at him " Yes my cute little Panda " he smiled lightly and looked away " Are we here now " she laughed and picked him up " Yup " his eye brows furrowed " Aren't I heavy " she smiled and shook her head " Not at all " he nodded and buried his head into her neck  " Thank you Yu-chan " she smiled and let her right hand sift through his soft red hair " Anything for my Panda "