Chapter 23

Jays p.o.v

"You remember me!!" I jump up from my chair in joy and all I hear is her giggle..

"How could I forget the only person apart from Elliot who is important in my life?" She says jokingly but I can hear the seriousness behind it...

I hear the door click open making my head snap up to see Seth enter the room making me squeak and run over to him which makes him give of a shocked/annoyed expression...

"I thought I told you to stay out-" I cut him of squealing "she remembers me!!" I cry jumping up and down making his expression turn hopeful...

"Does she..." He ask,

"She does..." Emma pipes up behind me making me turn around to see her with a small thinking face on,

"Hey Seth..." She says doing a little nod i glance back at Seth to see him slightly pale...

"Do...-" he chokes out before coughing "-do you remember me?" He asks hopefully with a really hopeful expression plastered on his face,

"Of course I remember you..." She says in 'duh' making seth's face light up...

-------

Seth's p.o.v

'She remembers me!! She remembers me!!'

A grin stretches across my face...

"-your the guys sofa I woke up on... And I still don't know why??" She thinks making the grin from my face drop...

'Thanks for getting my hopes up...'

"Oh..." My voice cracks and I see Jay turn to me giving me a sad look but all I do is shake my head...

"I'm-" I cough " -I'm just gonna go and get Emma some water..."

I rush out the room avoid their eyes and slam the door shut taking a deep breath and letting my head roll back hitting the door lightly whilst letting my eyes shut...

'She doesn't remember me...'

-------

Emma's p.o.v

I make my way to 6th period which I had to beg Jay to let me go because I was 'still recovering'

''Still recovering' my arse!'

It's already 10 minutes in so I try to make my way as fast as I can to my locker which is on the way so that's a bonus...

'I guess...'

I waddle my way down the corridor which feels like it's been going on for years when I finally come to a stop,

'666... Great locker number...'

I punch in the code but instead of it swinging open like usual nearly hitting me in the face it stays clammed shut,

'I haven't got time for this!!'

I bang my hand against the locker 3 times but it still stays shut!!

'Come on!!'

I kick the locker...

*creak...*

The locker comes bursting open smacking me in the head as it opens up fast...

'Ah! God damn! That hurt!!!'

My vision goes blurry for a few seconds but I frantically blink making it clear up,

I look down to see a piece of paper laying near my left foot so slowly I bend down and clutch it...