Moving in

I sigh as a set down the last of my boxes down in my new apartment. I look around and take in all the overflowing boxes filled video games and their matching consoles. I walk over to my mattress that I had laid out on the floor the previous night before my things had made it here. It was starting to get dark, I figured I'd rest for the night and unpack everything in the morning. Just as I had thrown my pajamas on when I heard a loud bang from next door. There was lots of cursing and crashes, the voices seemed to be male.
"Great," I said, "I have noisy neighbors hopefully they won't scream when I'm filming in a couple of days."
I tried to push the thought of the extremely annoying voices out of my head so I could sleep. It went on for a good few hours then all of a sudden it stopped. I figured they had gotten tired and given up.  Finally, I was able to roll over and fall asleep.

I woke the next morning to a gross headache and knew I needed coffee.
"Hmm. I could make it, but it never tastes how I want it. I guess I could go buy it, but I'll have to do something with this hair." I said looking in my bathroom mirror.
Moaning I went to try to tame my massive hair. The brush did nothing, so I just sprayed some dry shampoo in it,  threw on an ugly beanie and BAM! Ready to go!  I remembered seeing a coffee shop nearby on my ride here. Sutabaa I think it was? Throwing on my headphones I exited my new home, locking the door behind me. Step after step I took with what seemed like a sound track to my life playing on my headphones. I had always loved music but never really had the motivation to make my own. Unwritten played in my ears and I had never felt happier! Knowing this is a new beginning for me away from my parents made me smile. I knew my fans on YouTube were dying to hear about how my new life was going and I couldn't wait to tell them. Slowly pulling out my earbuds as the song ended I looked up at the coffee shop as I was now there. 
I opened the door and walked in, I was greet by three figures. Two girls and a boy, the boy had his back turned to me. One of the girls turned to the boy.
"Totty can you take care of this customer? We are going on break."
"Sure!" He chimed
Totty, so you learned, twirled around to face me, "Hi there pretty miss! What would you like?"
He was very feminine. He seemed as though he liked to take care of himself.
Stoping my train of thought I spoke, "I would like a large iced coffee, cream and sugar please!"
Totty smiled and winked, "Sure thing! What's the name on that?"
"(Y/n)."
"Ah, I pretty name for a pretty girl!"
I blushed lightly, "Um thanks."
Awkwardly I walked to a table, I was never good at taking a compliment. I get all nervous and sweaty, I'm not good with the whole face to face thing. Guess that's why I started the whole YouTube thing?
"(Y/n)-chan."
Snapping out of it I stand up and grab my drink from Totty.
I mumble a thank you and grab the drink. As soon as I turn around there's a group of girls behind me.
"Are you really (Y/n)???!!"

"Um, yes. Hi." I say nervously.

The girls descend upon me asking for autographs.
"I love your channel so much Miss (y/n)! It makes me want to play games on YouTube too!"

I smile softly, "Then do it! If it make you happy then do it. I wouldn't have any of the amazing fans I do now if I hadn't followed my heart."

The girls smile widely at my advice and left with my autograph in hand. I go back to sit down thinking I'll have a calm moment, I see Totty walk my way. Soon he grabs the seat in front of mine and sits down.
"So you're famous?"  Totty says
"I guess? I don't really think of myself any different from anyone else."
Totty giggles,"You know I know your name but you don't know mine."
"What's your name then?"
"Todomatsu Matsuno!"
Smiling, I say, "Nice to meet you Todomatsu!"
We started talking like we had known each other since childhood. We stayed like that for a while, chatting with each other, I finally noticed the time.
"Crap! It's already 7 p.m.! I gotta get home!"
Todomatsu gets up and looks at me, "It's time for me to go also. Can I walk you home?
Seeing as it's starting to get dark I agree.
We exit Sutabaa and Todomatsu looks at me, "What's your address?"
I tell him, and he gets a shocked look on his face, "That's right next to my house! I finally have a cute neighbor!"
I blush again and we start walking to my house. We chat here and there but I relished the silent moments. Soon we reach my apartment, I thank Todomatsu for walking me home and prepared to close the door.
"Hey! (Y/n)-chan if you ever need help with anything like unpacking just come over and I'll come help!"
I smiled, "Thank you Todomatsu! I'll be sure to remember that! Have a nice night!"
"Goodnight (Y/n)-chan!"
Closing the door I think to myself, maybe my noisy neighbors aren't as bad as I thought. As soon as I thought that I heard an huge crash and some cursing following it. Sighing, I throw on a t-shirt and some old shorts and crawl into bed hoping to get some sleep for the next day.