Love or lust? Chapter 12

Sebastian ran his hand up Ciel's shirt he pulled up Ciel's shirt, kissing Ciel's stomach as he did. He moved his tongue down Ciel's stomach as he made his way to Ciel's pants. He unbuttoned Ciel's pants and looked at Ciel "Are you sure?"

Ciel bit his lip as he watched Sebastian kiss down his stomach he squirmed around under Sebastian, whimpering softly as his body ached for more. He quickly took off his shirt and threw it to the side. He looked at Sebastian and nodded "Y-yes im ready."

Sebastian smirked and pulled off Ciel's pants quickly. He kissed down to Ciel's member Sebastian licked Ciel's member gently as he took it into his hand, massaging Ciel's member slowly.

Ciel's body trembled with the feeling of Sebastian's tongue against his member causing Ciel's member to become hard. He moaned softly as Sebastian massaged his member. Ciel moved his leg's apart more giving Sebastian more room. "Nn...M-more." He whined.

"Someone is eager." Sebastian chuckled and licked the tip of Ciel's member before he started to pump Ciel's member faster.

Ciel's body jerked as Sebastian licked his member more. He moaned louder, tilting his head back as Sebastian pumped his member faster. Soft whimpers escaping his lips.

Sebastian sat up and scooted closer to Ciel he slowly put a finger into Ciel as he continued to pump Ciel's member fast.

Ciel arched his back, moaning louder. "Y-yes...M-more!"

Sebastian bit his lip, grunting softly as he put another finger into Ciel. He thrust his fingers slowly as he pumped Ciel's member faster. He moved his finger's around inside of Ciel, stretching him out more.

Ciel gasped and cried out with pleasure as Sebastian put another finger inside of him. He moved his hips with Sebastian's thrust's. "S-sebastian...I-i love you!"

Sebastian quickly pulled out his fingers and took off his own pants. He got on top of Ciel, looking down at him with a soft blush on his face. "I love you too."

Ciel blushed madly, looking at Sebastian's naked body. He covered his face as Sebastian got on top of him. He looked up at Sebastian through his fingers and tried to cross his legs suddenly feeling embarrassed.

Sebastian smiled and moved Ciel's legs out of the way. "No need to be embarrassed now." He kissed Ciel's stomach and pressed his member against Ciel's hole.

Ciel jumped slightly feeling Sebastian's hard member press against him. He bit his lip almost instantly going limp in Sebastian's arms. "I-it's so big...im scared."

Sebastian kissed Ciel's lips softly, trailing his hand down to Ciel's member. He touched Ciel's member lightly before pressing his own member against Ciel more. "I'm here for you...don't be scared." He whispered.

"I-i trust you but...it's going to hurt." Ciel whimpers, moving his hips against Sebastian's member. His body jerks as he pushes the tip of Sebastian's member inside of himself. A soft moan escapes Sebastian as he feel's the tightness of Ciel. He pushes his member further inside of Ciel unable to control himself as his body is overcome with lust.