Levi...no(modern Ereri)

((Hey guys! And girls, and everything in between. Enjoy this :)

"Eren! A little help please?" Erwin yelled as he walked through the door with Levi's arm around his shoulder, mumbling nonsense.
"Levi, you need to stand up straight and calm down"
"Shhh, you're gonna..you're gonna wake up my boyfriend" the short male chuckled as Eren walked out of the room he shared with his favorite man in the world.
"Levi, I've been up for--woah..what happened?" He questioned as he saw Levi slouching, chuckling out of control.
"He had a dentist appointment to get his wisdom teeth out. He's still a little uh-..well..looped up."
     "Okay, come here short stuff" The ocean eyed boy smiled as he took Levi from eyebr-I mean Erwin. He led him over to the couch where Levi then proceeded to flop on the couch like a dead titan.
"You got him from here?" Erwin asked, yawning
"Uh, yeah. Thanks for bringing him back".
"No problem. Oh, here are his Pills that he has to take every two hours he just had one so wait. Here is also his wallet that he threw at Mikasa after trying to eat her scarf and crying for two hours, and his stuffed hippo that Armin got him." He said as he handed him the items and leaving.
"Levi, Levi, Honey no." Eren laughed as he took the lamp out of his hands and replaced it with the soft blue hippo, causing Levi to gasp
"Armin!"
"No, no, Levi. Thats not Armin. Armin is at home with Jean." ((Yeah, I ship it. Fight me))
"Awe..can I talk to him?"
"No"
"Why not?" He asked, causing Eren to sigh
"Because Armin is busy with his books"
"What kind of book"
"Damn it, he's sucking Jeans dick"
     Levi sighed and hugged the animal to his chest. About a half hour passed of him laying on the couch in complete silence while Eren stroked his hair, humming softly.
"You alright Levi?" He asked quietly, causing the man on the couch to look up at his boyfriend
"Yeah, totally. Hey Eren?"
"Yes?"
"Why are plants green?" He asked, causing Eren to sigh and mutter an oh no
"I don't know babe. But I'm going to go call Hanji, alright?"
"Hanji? Who-oh. Oh, right. Her. Okay"  he nodded as the taller boy put a blanket over him before kissing his forehead and exiting the room.
     Levi hopes Eren didn't actually want him to stay put, because he got up and turned on the T.V.....loudly.
It didn't help that what was on was Lady Gaga.
"Levi!" Eren yelled from the next room over.
"Let her sing the pain away!" The short male yelled back.
Eren walked out 20 minutes later to Levi passed out on the floor. One leg was arched up while the other load straight on the floor, one hand was on his cheek and the other was on his stomach. The green-eyed male smiled and picked up Levi, carrying him to their room and laying him on the bed. He kissed his forehead and turned on some music, the quiet melody was slightly louder than Levis soft breaths.
"You're an Idiot sometimes" Eren smiled, stroking Levis cheek. They stayed there for about 10 minutes or so, a goofy smile on Erens lips.
"Mng.." Levi groaned, biting his lip and he stretched. His eyes slowly fluttered open, immediately looking at Eren.
"Howre you feeling?" Eren asked softly
"Fine..Tired..mouth hurts" he shoved his face into the pillow, letting out a strangled groan. "Make it stop"
"I have your medicine."
"That taste like death."
"Levi..how do you know what death tastes like?" He crossed his arms sarcastically
"Well, I'd taste like a nursing home smells. Duh"
"Levi...no."