Chapter 26

Rei's POV:

"Zip it up!"

"I can't! It's too fat!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't have put so many manga books in there!"

"...How dare you say that."

"Rei! Seriously! It's not going to zip up if you have so much stuff!" Kiko said as she adjusted how she sat on my suitcase. Even her whole body weight couldn't help close it. In the end she gave up and got off of the overflowing suitcase. "This one is way harder to close than the other one." Kiko kicked the case in frustration.

"Come on! Get back on it! Key is going to be here any minute!" I said and pushed Kiko back onto the suitcase. She groaned and got up and opened the bag and started taking things out.

"You don't need all these books." Kiko said then paused. "Seriously? You even packed DVD's of anime?" She glared at me and took them out as well.

"You can't do this to me! I need them!" I cried out and clung to her as she put the things away. She pushed me off of her and sat back onto the suitcase.

"There, now zip it up." She said as she patted the case.

I sadly zipped it up and surely it worked. I wiped away a fake tear. "But was it worth it?" I asked. Kiko hit me on the head then got up.

"Do you have everything now?" She asked. I nodded.

"I have my passport, luggage is ready, I have emergency money and a back up set of manga." I said.

"You hid a series of manga from me?"

"Yes..."

~*~

Silence through the whole car ride and mostly silence in the airport. I tried making conversation on the plane but Key slept through most of the ride. He finally woke up in the last few hours of the ride though.

"How can you sleep so long?" I asked as Key blinked slowly. He was so cute when he woke up. He was also barefaced and he was just as beautiful as when he wore makeup. That's not fair.

"Shut up." He said and stretched. Oh gosh. His deep morning voice. Please stop doing this to me. "What's up with you blushing already? I just woke up. Oh well, it can't be helped. I am that amazing." He fixed his clothes and checked the time. He groaned as his eyes saw his watch. "It should be 8pm in Seoul, we still have 3 more hours to go though." He looked over at me or should I say glared over at me. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner? Aish, I'm going to be so jet lagged."

"I'm sorry." Was all I was able to say in this situation. He didn't even tell me to wake him up. Seriously why does he have to blame me? Plus I wouldn't be able to wake him up when he looks so peaceful sleeping.

I couldn't sleep at all because of how anxious I am. I'm going to a foreign country and the only person I'm going to know is a person who hates me.

~*~

"I'm surprised you weren't freaking out on the plane like I thought you would." Key said as we went to get our luggage from the baggage claim area.

I was freaking out.

"I'm braver than you think." I said and walked faster to the baggage carousel.

He laughed sarcastically. "Don't make me laugh, jagiya."

My face heated and my pace started to slow down. Key walked passed me but grabbed my hand as he pulled me along with him.

"You better hurry or else this place will get packed fast." He ordered.