Chap6: Goonies

Lawrence pov
I'm crushed. Those words. My husband. She's married, "Jin, you ok, sweetie?" Aph asks him. He nods and says "Civilians can do a regular marriage, Pirates sometimes, But when two captains fall in love and they get married they get tattoos that almost match." Aph lifts up her hair and takes her jacket off. "Look." It's a sorta small tattoo of two swords crossed and a rose down the middle on her side, then Jin takes his shirt off and on the side of his chest there's a sorta small tattoo of two cross swords and a axe down the middle. Adam has one on his arm of a skull with gold eyes and Aleysa has one on her arm of a skull with pink eyes. "Pirates get the tattoos after honeymoons and for memories of course lad." Lizzie says. "Hey Lizzie!" a voice says. I look over the side. I saw two girls in the water. (Pic at top).

Stacy pov
"Jess come see this!" I say. "Ok hold on!" She says back as she takes he jacket and hat off. Lizzie does the same. "Coming down." Lizzie says as she dives off the side. "A perfect 12!" Amy says as she holds her hands and tail up. "Hey wait for me!" Jess says and dives in two. "It gets a 11." I say. "I thought it was a perfect 10." I turn around. I see Cupquake flying on her broomstick. "Did your hair get purpler since the last time?" I ask. "Oh hahaha anyways how's life?" She said. "Good but I want to know how you and Red are doing." Jess says. "We're doing great so is link and navi." Cupquake answers.

Cupquake pov
"Ok let go already." Amy says. "May I join?" I ask, "Common Tiff." Lizzie says. I make my broom disappear and crouch on top or the water. "Hmmm water lilys would look lovely in your hair Lizzie." I say then she rolls her eyes. "Well what are we waiting for come on." Stacy says. We dive under water and my eyes turn yellow, Lizzie's turn orange, and Jess's turn violet. We never told any one but not only do we have powers, but we're able to breathe under water. We follow Stacy and Amy until we resurface at Jess's island. "So that's a short cut to my island." Jess says. "I have potions of water breathing for everyone at the ship." I say. "Or we all choose one person to give a potion to and have the rest following in the ship." Lizzie says I look at her. "Whaaaat it's just an idea." She says to me. "I vote Lizzie's idea." We all say. We where about to follow Stacy and Amy back when Jess tells as to come back with Jin. "I'm gonna stay with the Goonies."

Jess pov
After they leave I walk to my tree house. "Captain Jess!" I hear four voices say. "Hello Goonies, my Pyre you've gotten big." I say, "Hi McCloud, Krystal did you get drunk when I was gone?" McCloud smiles, "Of course capital." Krystal smacks his arm. "I told you not to tell her!!" I chuckle. "Don't worry I got drunk last night." I laugh. I hear four scream. The Goonies.

"Where's the Goonies?"