Chapter Eight

Chester's POV
"FUCK!" I screamed and threw my phone.

It hit the wall and fell apart. Stupid cheap phone. At least know Mike can't get ahold of me. That fucking bastard! He's just like any other client. I can't believe I thought he'd actually be different. To make matters worse, Sam came in the room.

"What are you fucking screaming about? Did you throw your phone at the wall?"

"So what if I did?"

"You can't just go around breaking shit. It's not like we have a ton of money."

"Wanna know why? Cause I'm the only one fucking working! Maybe if you got off your lazy ass and got a job we'd have more money!" I snapped.

"More money for what? Your drug addiction."

"Fuck you. You're not fucking better. The only difference is you're an alcoholic. Get out of my room before I kick you out of my house!"

Sam huffed and walked away. I broke down and quietly sobbed into my hands. My life was a fucking mess. I'm a drug addicted prostitute who's being played by a client. I live in a poor excuse for an apartment with someone I hate. I just wanted all of it to go away. I didn't want to feel anything anymore. I grabbed a jacket, some coins and a small strip of paper.

"Hello?" Rob answered the phone.

"Hey. It's Chester." I leaned against the phone booth glass.

"Oh my God, Chester! It's been forever."

"Yeah," I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "I uhm I would've called you on my cell but, it's broke."

"You good?"

"Not really but, uhm. I have to go." I hung up. I couldn't talk to him, I just couldn't. I walked home and fell onto my bed.

Special Anna POV
I quickly walked to the master bedroom. What did I just hear? Was Mike cheating on me? He couldn't be, he's too much of a great guy to do that. Who was he talking to? Whoever it was sounded like a bad person. Mike came in looking angry and got ready for bed.

"Who were you talking to? It sounded kind of bad." I smiled.

"What the hell? Are you listening in on my conversations?" Mike answered defensively.

"No, I just heard you yelling and thought it was something." I shrugged.

Mike is definitely hiding something from me.

Mike POV
It had been a few days since I last talked to Chester. Anna was seemingly more suspicious of me. I finished work early and started heading to Vibe. Chester should be working. I walked in and saw no sign of Chester. I got a jack and coke from the bar and sat down waiting to see if Chester would appear somewhere. A few minutes later Chester exited a room with another man.

"Hey there, Kitty." I walked up behind him.

"Mike?!?! What are you doing here?" He asked shocked.

''You haven't been answering your phone and I missed you.''

"That's cause it's broke, jackass."

A taller man walked up to Chester and pulled him aside. By the looks of it he was yelling at Chaz. I assumed he must've been the owner of the club. I didn't like the way he yelled at him. Finally, Chester came back up to me.

"Are you paying or not? Cause otherwise you're wasting my time." He sighed.

"60 right?"

"No. Things have changed. 70 for an hour, 200 for the night."

"I'll go with the entire night."

Chester smiled and led me to his room. He closed the door and I grabbed him by the waist and started kissing him roughly. I toned it down a little, making sure Chester was comfortable too. I layed him on the bed and licked his bottom lip. He gave me access to let my tounge explore his mouth. I started kissing down his jaw to his neck. I bit down on his neck making him moan. I continued sucking, licking, and biting that area of his neck. Chester's hand slid down and started groping me through my jeans. I took of both of our clothes and licked down from this neck to his nipple. He moaned softly as I played with his nipple. I lightly ran my fingertips down his sides making him shiver. He pulled me up and kissed me with passion and lust. I moved my hand around the area by his member but, never actually touching it.

"Mike. Mike, please.'' He moaned and bucked his hips trying to get some type of friction. I smirked and licked his inner thighs. "Miiiiiike." He groaned.

I decided to stop teasing him and took him into my mouth. He bucked his hips and grabbed my hair. I slowly went further down his big cock. I started bobbing my head quickly, swirling my tounge around him. He started panting harder and pulled my head down. He arched his back as he came then fell back against the bed.

Chester handed me a condom and some lube. I thought the condom was unnecessary seeing as we've had sex without one but, whatever floats his boat. I slowly pushed into him, savoring the tightness and warmth. Chester wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss. I started slowly moving, progressively going faster. Chester was moaning continously as I sped up. I used all my power to slam into him causing him to scream.

"Fuck Mike! Just like that!" He moaned.

I continued to roughly fuck him cause him to scream and moan. I grabbed his dick and started pumping him in time with each thrust. Chester came again moments later, making me cum as well. I fell beside him breathless. I didn't have any other plans for the rest of the night, I just wanted him to myself.

"Round two or no?" He asked sounding slightly worried.

"I wish I could."

"You bought me for the entire night so, what next?"

"Nothing. You looked like you could bring used a day off."

"If I really didn't want to work tonight I'd be so pissed."

"What, why?" I leaned on my side, facing him.

"I would get less money but, I didn't feel like working today so, I guess this is a good thing."

"You're always pissed." I poked his stomach.

"There's a lot to be pissed about." He smiled.

"Who was that guy yelling at you earlier?"

"My boss. I got yelled at for calling you a jackass."

"We'll, you do kind of have a point." Chester smiled at me.

I looked into he's beautiful brown eyes. He was perfect. There was no one else I'd rather be with then him.