I'm Shiro Tokasu

Hey, my name is Shiro Tokasu. I live in Japan and I go to a wonderful school called Women's High School. I'm in class B, which is the best. It's not the best smart-wise but it's the most fun. We have an awesome and kind teacher who helps us a lot with everything. Sometimes I believe she's the best teacher in the world. She knows exactly the right way to teach; with love. Anyway, the teacher isn't the only awesome thing about this class. Class B has the most people, and that means more fun. Everyone has their own special personalities and since there's so many of us it makes it better. For instance, there's my best friend, Chihiro Kanataki. She's the shy one. We became friends on the very first day of school. Probably becuase we are a lot alike. Then there's Suzune Yamikko who is the smart one. She's class president. Next there's Miyori Kawashida. She isn't very nice. She is the prettiest girl in school, but she is very selfish and mean. Her friend is Haruka Yamade which is the scariest person in school. She has a low temper and is very strong. Nobody messes with her. Kawashida and Yamade team up and bully others. The weirdest girl in the class is Sadami Chiroku. Everyone knows her. She's nerdy but very outgoing. She knows how to brighten up people's day with a good laugh. She's into all kinds of stuff. Oh, and then there's Suki Takashi. She doesn't talk much. In fact, she doesn't talk at all. She's kinda scary to be honest. She never shows any happy emotions. She doesn't even look at anyone. She's the mysterious one. And then there's me. I'm nothing special, though. I'm just a regular high school student who likes to write. People say I'm mature and helpful and smart and polite, but to me I'm just ordinary. I am the smartest one in the class, I know that. I'm even smarter than the class president. I was a little shocked when I heard I didn't get into class A, but it turned out to be totally worth it!