He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Four:
You were at lunch sitting in between Four and Peter.When Peter smirked at you, leaning close to you.
"I know he's one of your best friends too...but he likes you.He's good at hiding his emotions but you can see t in his eyes the way he looks at you,that he likes you."You rolled you eyes and laughed as Peter leaned back with a smirk."Ask him."he said with a wink.
"Fine.I will."you hoped that Four liked you because you really liked him.
"Hey Four."you said as you turned to him."Hey (y/n)."he said with a smile.
"Peter says you like me.And I don't think it's true so I'm asking you.Do you like me as more than a friend."you asked.He sort of froze.
"Peter's right.I do like you, as more than a friend."you smiled.
"Yes!"you yelled.Then covered your mouth, earning a few looks, and Peter to laugh.
"Oops..."Four smiled and laughed.
"Be my girlfriend?"
"Lord yes."

Eric:
You were training with Four,Eric was watching from across the room.You blocked a punch from Four and took a swing at his face.He blocked.
"Good move Eaton."you both laughed.
He swept your legs out from under you.
"Mph!"it mocked the breath out of you, he pinned you and that meant he won.
He stuck his hand out toward you.
You grabbed it, but instead of letting him help you up,you yanked his arm.Causing him to fall down on top of you.You both laughed.You heard footsteps...more like stomping, coming towards you.Four got up.
"I'll see you later,(y/n)."he waved.
"See ya."You went to get up.Eric grabbed you.
"Oh, hi."he had his arms till around you.
"What was that about?"
"Me and Four?"you asked.
"Yeah."
"We were training,like always."
"That's not what it looked like."
"Well after we trained we were just messing around.Thats all."
"Well you need to stop."
"You're not the boss of me."
"Technically I am."You glared.
"No you're not."
"God you are so annoying."
"You're not exactly the most tolerable person either."You yanked away from him and went to walk away.
He grabbed you and spun you back towards him and pressed his lips against yours.
"I like you."he said as the both of you pulled away.
"Good."you kissed him again.
"Be my girlfriend?"
"Yeah."
Then you went back to kissing.

Peter:
"Sooooooo."Peter said.You laughed.
"Soooooooooo."you mocked. He smiled at you.You smiled back.
"I'm bored."You laughed.
"So am I."you replied.He shoved you a little too hard causing you to almost fall to the ground until he caught you.
"Well, fancy meeting you like this."you said with a laugh.
"Sorry.You alright?"he replied trying to to smile.
"Yep!"you realized that he was holding you in one of those dance poses,called a dip."Hey Peter."he looked at you,
"Yeah?"you smiled.
"I like you."
"That's great because I really like you.
Be my girlfriend?"
"Yes."And then you started dancing.

Caleb:
"Hey Caleb.Whats up?"Caleb was at your door,it was late and almost everyone was in their rooms asleep unless they worked night shift and neither you or Caleb worked nights.
"I've been thinking."
"About?"you pushed,stepping out of his way so he could come in.
"You..."he sat on your bed.
"Is that a good or a bad thing?"you shut the door and sat next to him.
"Well to me it's good.I realized that I like you."
"Well I like you too.So that's good."
"No.Not like how you're thinking.
I mean like really like you."
You laughed.
"That's what I meant too." You replied.
"So, does that mean..."
"I'm your girlfriend."