New Diva

Ajs p.o.v

I am the new girl in the WWE I always thought of wrestling as one of my main things I always wanted to do in life I always watched it when I was little and now here I am standing backstage getting ready for my first match but I had to have some one by ringside so I was told that my partner was Paige I didn't know who she was or what she looked like so I saw a girl with black and blue hair I fell in love in first sight I tapped on her shoulder

Paige Pov

Someone tapped my shoulder and I look to see a short girl with dark brown hair I'm guessing she's AJ "Ello" I said. "Hi I'm AJ are you Paige my partner?" She asked. "Yes I am Paige" I said. I think I'm in love with her but she won't feel the same like I do about her then it was time for her match against Summer Rae

Ajs p.o.v

After I met Paige I decided to go meet summer rae and get some information on my match tonight after I found summer we started talking about the match I couldn't really focus on what she was saying because I was thinking about Paige she is so beautiful I would do anything to just hold her and then a ref came up to me and summer and told us it was time for are match....

Paige Pov

AJ's theme song started to play so I walked behind her while she skipped to the the ring and got in the ring. I was ringside for her than I hear Summer Rae's theme song play then she got in the ring and the match started they both locked up then Summer got the upper hand on AJ. I was cheering AJ on then she got the upper hand on Summer so then she put Summer in a submission hold and made Summer tap out. AJ won I got in the ring with her and hugged her than I hold up her hand it felted so good to hold her hand, but I know she doesn't feel the same like I do.

Ajs p.o.v

I looked over and smiled at Paige and then got out of the ring and skipped to the back to my locker room to get dressed after I got dressed i saw my friend Kaitlyn standing their I jumped on her hugging her "did you see my match"
"Yes you did wonderful aj" she said blushing I just giggled and put my head on her shoulder then Paige came up behind us

I looked over and smiled at Paige and then got out of the ring and skipped to the back to my locker room to get dressed after I got dressed i saw my friend Kaitlyn standing their I jumped on her hugging her "did you see my match""Yes you did wonde...

Paige Pov

I was looking for AJ when I saw her hugging Kaitlyn I'm not so happy about AJ and Kaitlyn because I know Kaitlyn is going to hurt her, but I'm going to end Kaitlyn in that ring with AJ on my ringside. So I walked away so I can tell the Bella twins in there match against Kaitlyn to hurt her really good. "Hey Nikki Brie" I said. "Hey Paige what up" Nikki said back. "I just want to make sure you two destroy Kaitlyn tonight okay" I said. "Okay we'll make sure we do" Brie said.