Chapter 3

Once again Miss.Rosters started teaching, I started dozing in and out of sleep. Within a few minutes I was out.

(A/N this is Samantha's Dream she is having)

Zach is taking me out tonight, which is strange because he never takes me out. I heard a ding at the door. I went down the stairs trying not to trip on my heels. I am wearing a short red dress with black heels. I opened the door seeing Zach in a tux. Okay now this is really strange. 

"You look beautiful."  He said in awe.

'"Thank you, so do you.''' I said. I just couldn't stop smiling, I probably look like a idiot.

'' Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." i said. with that we walked outside my, me closing the front door. He opened his car door for me. I sat down in the passenger seat. He closed my door and jogged to the driver side. He started the car and started driving. 

''Where are we going?'' i asked curiously. 

''That's for me to know and you to find out.'' He said a with a cocky smirk. I was actually really excited for this date. We stopped at this park. I know this park from somewhere. When i stepped out of the car Zach was already waiting for me. 

'' Are you ready? my love.'' He said while taking my hand into his. 

''Yes, I am." I said smiling dammit why can't I stop smiling. He guided my to this nicely set table. We sat at this table about to enjoy are dinner. 

" Samantha, I have to ask you something.'' 

''Okay?'' I didn't know what he was going to say? what is he broke up with me? All of a sudden these lights started glowing. Do they say something?

'' Samantha will  you go to home..." 

''Samantha'' i felt someone nudging my arm.

''Samantha."

''Yeah.'' i say in a groggy voice.

'' You fell asleep.'' Troye explained to me. 

So that whole date was just a dream. I wish it was a reality. 

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

The rest of day was the same. Nothing special, Nothing. I was collecting my homework from my locker. 

'' Hey babe.'' some guy came up to me. I didn't even know him. 

''Hello, I have a  boyfriend.'' I said bringing Zach into this conversation.

'' Do you think i care?'' he said with a smirk not the cute kind of smirk. 

'' You should." i said closing my locker 

''Bye." Right when i said that Zach showed up. 

''I think you should get away, you fucking prick.'' Zach said pushing the boy. This is going to be fun. ( again the sarcasm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  what are you guys being?? I'm being Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer. THIS STORY HAS 6.1K READS!! AND IT IS 176TH ON THE POPULAR PAGE!! ( yes i counted.) BUT I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS. WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT A DREAM I HAD IS NOW THIS FAN FICTION!! ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU!!

~ Danielle