Falling (NARRY DIRTY)

This is dirty, you little feckers were warned, so continue

if

you

d a r e

Niall horan, the only irish one of the biggest boy band in the world, has a secret. A secret that he hoped one certain person would never find out. If he found out, of course he'd be ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with such a person like himself.

He has been lying and keeping the secret for a long time now, and it's now or never. He's going to tell Harry the truth.

Niall slipped on his 5 Seconds Of Summer vest and a pair of trackies, getting ready to tell harry, his one true secret.

He's always adored the boy with green eyes, curly hair and slow voice.. but not for them reasons alone, he loved being around Harry because of who he is, how true he is just makes Niall happy.

Harry doesn't know Niall's secret. Niall wanted to keep it that way but Liam persuaded him to do otherwise.

'Tell him,' He'd say.

'Do it or I will!' He'd challenge.

--

Niall and Harry were out in the park walking, it was raining slightly. Dog walkers and street lamps built the scene around them.

The irish one was shaking like a leaf, What if harry doesn't like him anymore?

'So, the weathers.. rainy.' Harry spoke to Niall, trying to make conversation.

'As per..' Niall replied, feeling more awkward than a person that just tried to tickle an unticklish person.

'Nice d-day for a walk.' Both of them were both feeling really awkward now.

Niall admired Harry's clothing choice. Leopard print shirt, blazer and taped skinny jeans. How something so simple can be so effective on him.

(a/n wink wink see what i did ok bye)

Suddenly, Horan felt under dressed for being just in a vest and trackies, but soon realised that clothes was not the reason for being out here with Harry, his secret was.

'Harry.. there's something i've got to tell you.'

'What's that mate?' mate, oh.

Both of the boys just stood there staring into each others differently coloured eyes. Nialler just started to shake uncontrollably.

'I..I- um i-i-'

'just tell meeeee!' Harry whined.

'I um.. dye my hair.'

Harry's eyes went wide, he dyes his hair?! Niall isn't really blonde?! He's been lying to him!

Shaking and panting caused Niall to fall in the slippery park, falling in the mud. His trackies were ruined, all dirty and filthy.

'YOU DESERVE THAT YOU LIL SHIT FOR LYING TO ME! NOW YOU'RE HERE FALLING IN THE DISGUSTING DIRTY MUD!'

Harold left, leaving Niall led in filthy mud. Unhygienic, filthy mud.

THE END

i know, deep right?

Comment, Vote, follow me ❤ ilysm

Wow when did I even write this I think I was like 15 don't judge me that was a bad year for me

3k reads that's 3,000 dirty minded narry girls let down by yours truly lol sucks to be you bitches

Sorry I love u