Chapter 9

"Cassie, let's go for swimming." Liam said as he grabbed me so that I am off the sofa. I smiled amd he handed me a bag.

"Dress it and meet me at the swimming pool." he said and I ran upstairs happily to my room.

I was walking to the swimming pool but Derrek crossed me as he grabbed me from my waist. I hurted me so much how was rough he was acting on me.

"What the hell, Derrek?" I snapped out trying to move his hands but he was hard as usual. "Derrek" I shouted and he still ignored me.

"Let's do it now." he said and I guess ge is drunk. What the fuck? He just always wants to get use of me. What I am to him? A sex toy? No. Never. I am Cassie and I would never accept this.

"Leave me, Derrek. I don't want you." I shouted but he pushed me to the ground. I fell on my head and in a matter of seconds I felt my eyes close.

I woke up finding myself fully dressed and in a bed that I guess it's Liam's. I searched for him and found him lying on the ground. Why did he sleep in the ground? What happened yesterday? I started to remeber that Derrek was trying to attack me. I tried to get off of the bed but I couldn't. My head was in so much pain. I got off the bad and headed to my room. Without showering, changing or nothing. I starter to pack up my bag. This is enough! I am fed up. No way I am staying here after what happened. They are using me for sex. I can't take it more.

When I was done backing, I moved slowly so that no one would hear me and got outside the huge the place. My heart started to pump so fast as I ran and started walking in the streets. Not knowing where to go or what can I do? I know nothing. I started to walk and walk. Maybe, this would help me go over what I have been through. Having sex with the two perverts was the very wrong thing I've done.

__________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

"Derrek, where is Cassie?" I shouted as I shot his door room wide open. My entire body started to boil as I opened my eyes and couldn't find her.

"I dunno. You took her." he said still sleepy. I ran to her room and didn't find her. My face turned disappointed as I opened her closet and couldn't find her. She left! She left!

"Shit" I said that out loud as I shot the lamp with my leg making it fall and break to peaces. Why did she have to leave me? "Cassie" I called but she didn't answer. "Cassiee" I shouted this time hoping she would feel how in pain I am now and will come back. I called her on the Samsung 4 I bought her but she didn't answer me. I kept calling and calling and the last time I did she cancelled my call.

Cassie, please answer me. I need you~Laim.

Liam, please stop texting me. I am fed up~Cassie.

Come back please or tell me where are you~Liam.

Liam, you don't know how bad I am feeling now. I had to act that I am a maid. I had to act that I don't know my own mom. I was rapped and I didn't do anything after it. I just forgot it and continued living in this fucking life. I am fed up, Liam. You need to stop texting me and anyways I am not gonna answer you again. Thanks for everything, Liam. Have a good day~Cassie.

My eyes starter to tear as I read the last few words. I really like her. I stopped hurting her cause I felt something towards her. Yes, I have feeling for Cassie. From that day, when we rapped her. I like everything about her. The way she talks, she argues with me, the way she smile and how she perfectly fit in my arms. I am missing her cuddling with me and watching her best T.V. show. Why did she leave? I was going to change for her. I was going to stop flirting with girls and be just hers. This is all Derrek's fault. He just wanted to mess up with her and have fun but I wanted her. I wanted to keep her safe. I wanted to calm her down. I wanted to be by her side whenever she wanted me. Derrek just ruined everything. I was going to tell her.

"Did you find her?" he said as he saw me walking down the stairs.

"Shut the fuck up, Derrek" I shouted sounding hard. He deserves to be killed after all.

As soon as I arrived the class, my eyes immediately shot on Cassie's seat but again I was disappointed when I found out that the seat was empty.

In less than five minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Sorry, I came school walking." my eyes widened in excitement as Cassi camr rushing into th class.

"Just don't repeat it." Derrek replied her roughly as he watched her ass moving towards the empty seat. I was extremely ecstatic and I couldn't help but get out a piece of paper and sent her a message.

I am so glad to see you back~Liam

Hahahaahahaha I'm never back babe. I  am just a student in the class and yeah I am paying for my school too. I don't need you, my mom neither your whole family in my life :* :* :* ~Cassie. She replied back making heat boil up my body. How would she ever afford to pay thr feeses. I mean the school is so damn expensive for her. I wonder where she lives and what she does?

How will you pay for the school?~Liam.

I started to work, Liam. I don't need you~Liam.

"Fuck" I said that out loud as I execused and got out of the class.

I headed to the adminstration office and I asked for the accountant.

"Liam Jason Edwards" I introduced myself and I felt that he recognized who I am as he shook his hand against mine.  He asked me to take a seat and I did as he said. 

''I want to ask about Cassie.....mm....I dunno know her last name but she is.....'' I said sounding stupid and uncomfortable. 

''Yeah, I know Cassie, she came to my office today morning. What about her?'' he asked cutting me off and resting his back to his seat. 

''How is she paying for the school?'' I asked honestly. I was actually so straight forward. 

''She asked me today to return Jason Edward's money back and that she is going to pay for the school. She already paid me some this morning." he said making my inside boil harder. What the fuck is she doing for all this money? 

''Thank you.'' I said as I left moving towards the class finding Cassie crossing me. Lucky me! I needed to speak with her.

''What do you do for money?'' I shouted at her face. She placed a hand on her waist and took a step back driving me angrier. 

''Answer me'' I said taking a step closer to her and she kept on moving backwards. 

''I am not gonna tell you.'' she answered saying each and every word alone. 

''Cassie right? I saw your message yesterday. Can you be my date tomorrow at six pm?'' A guy said while her eyes widened as she looked at me and then at that guy. 

''Mmmm...1000 dollars.'' the guy said and she nodded in agreement. What the fuck? Is she really doing this? Going dates for money? FUCK her! She is a bitch! 

''What now?'' she asked when the guy moved away. 

''You are a bitch'' I shouted at her. I really felt sorry for her. I knew she did this after what had happen and also to live but no in a million years. This is not Cassie. This is not Cassie, the girl I liked. Actually, used to like I mean never after what I saw and heared a minute ago. 

''I don't care'' she said as she waved a hand and ran away. I didn't follow her or anything. I felt so bad. Why did she have to do that? I hate you, Cassie! Shit! Shit! Shit! 

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the long wait. I've been really busy with school and so. I am so sad that some readers stopped reading this story because of the naughty scenes. sorry, this is already a Non-teen fiction and restricted so yeah. 

Vote and comment please :D

reemhesham ;)