ten

emilia is fast asleep until someone keeps knocking on her door, she groans and looks at her alarm clock, 4:48 am. she closes her eyes to sleep but the door keeps knocking. she gets up, putting over her oversized hoodie over her t-shirt and walks to the door, hair looking like a birds nest and still half asleep.

she opens the door and groans.

'why are you here?' she asks looking at the man with the blood shot eyes and hair everywhere.

'i can't sleep, you've been on mind ever since the night of the party. i can't get you off my mind, miss smith and it's really pissing me off. you annoy me so much but i can't seem to get enough of you.'

emilia just looks at the man slightly confused and wondering if he's sober or drunk out of his mind.

'i was attracted to you with the kind of heady trance that brings a butterfly to nectar. you, with just the right blend of shy and sweet. you, quite simply, are the kindest and most reliable person i ever met. reliability is the cornerstone of trust and i trust you with my life. so bring your brown eyes home and let me run my hands over your skin, for i am never more calm, more whole, or more healthy than when you are by my side.'

'for me you are more beautiful than the winter sun above pristine snow; you are warmer than spring sunshine on soft new grass; you are more mesmerizing than the fall leaves.'

'monsieur griezmann-' she starts to say but he puts his finger to her lip.

'call me antoine, miss smith.' he says quietly. slowly, inexorably, he presses his lips on hers. it's soft and gentle and chaste and maybe there's no fireworks or sparks, but it's better than that - it's a wave of warmth that fills him up, spilling out from his heart and the warmth of emilia's lips on his and rushing to every corner of his body: the cracks in between his toes, the crooks of his elbows, the tips of his ears.

he pushes her into her small flat and shutting the door behind her. his lips felt so gentle so warm, she felt her hands begin to slide up his chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy. antoine's hand slid off her face and tightened around her waist. she continued kissing him hungrily wanting more. she felt herself being pushed against the wall of the flat, antoine's body pressing against hers. the kiss goes on, their lips moving in perfect sync and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

her right hand flowed onto the open skin her as her left hand began greedily undoing his shirt. their lips parted and clasped onto one another once again with an adding of more pressure. antoine's hand slid smoothly onto her arm, lifting it and pinning it against the wall. their kiss grew more greedy, her mouth locking tighter. reluctantly emilia removed her lips from antoine, leaning frailly against the wall. her eyes leisurely began to open, eyelids relaxed as she slowly sucked in the cool air. antoine stares back, his eyes calm.

'you are so fucking beautiful, emilia, you make me feel things that i've never felt before. you make me curious yet so anxious and it's confusing me so much.' he says before his lips move down to her neck, leaving sloppy and wet kisses, making emilia feel so good.

'antoine.' she moans.

'moan my name baby girl.' he says smirking.

'what the fuck!' says emilia panicking as she wakes up in shock.

she was about to have a wet dream about antoine griezmann.