XXVIII.Forever.

I have been getting birthday calls and messages since morning. And I am so happy that it can't be expressed.

To know I have so many well-wishers is very overwhelming.

Though I haven't received anything from Tyler yet but I know he is planning something and I am eagerly waiting for it.

My mom prepared a special birthday breakfast for me and it was so amazing every item had chocolate in it. So, you guess how happy that would have made me.

Afterwards mom had an emergency so she went to the hospital. Although she kept apologizing for not being here but it's her job and I completely understand it.

It's five in the evening and any minute now my friends would be coming for that little party.

I wonder, why has Tyler not approached me yet? I know he is purposely doing this.

I was going through my clothes deciding what to wear when my bedroom door burst open and in came Lexi and Jenna. They had big smiles on their faces and they were holding few bags.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETO !!!" Lexi engulfed me in a warm hug and so did Jenna.

"Happy birthday April!" Jenna wished.

"Thank you, gals, !!" I happily smiled.

"Now sit down here! " Lexi pushed me on the bed ."we are going to get you ready." She said.

"Ready for what?" I asked curiously.

"No can answer but we have been ordered to do so!" Jenna replied.

Only one person can demand me all dolled up. Definitely Tyler has made these plans.

So, after half an hour I was already in a red dress which was a gift from Lexi while the heels were gifted by Jenna.

And I admit I looked quite good.

After Jenna and Lexi helped me get dressed, they went downstairs telling me to wait here until I have been called.

I was checking all the sweet birthday messages on my phone when Lexi called for me.

I quickly made my way downstairs, but the lights in the hallway were off. I walked in the living room but it was also dark. Then suddenly a light flickered in the room and my eyes snapped towards it. It was coming from tv. And I smiled when I realized what it was.

It was a picture video.

'Happy birthday April, we love you.'

Said the first slide.

The video started playing, with all the pictures of my childhood, Pictures with my family, my friends and even Tyler rolled with a soft music in the background.

Bubbles of happiness burst inside me. I certainly can't feel more loved. I was feeling so overwhelmed. A silent tear rolled down my eye as I watched the sweet memories play in front of my eyes.

The video ended and the lights in the living room flickered on.

Everyone jumped on me, hugging me tightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL." They said in unison and my smile widen, so wide that my cheeks started hurting.

"Thank you so much guys! This means so much to me. I don't even have words to describe how happy I am to have guys in my life." I said.

"Oh, come on April. " Noah said patting my back.

After that we cut cake and everyone gave me gifts.