Like A Love Song Chapter 1

Marjorie's POV.

*beep beep beep beep*

As the alarm went off I had to wake up. Even though I was really tired. Ugh, Monday. Just another day of school. Strands of hair all over my face even some sticking up like if I had rubbed a balloon on my head. I brushed my hair, put a clip on the side. That is normally what I placed on my hair, nothing special. I put on one of my favorite clothes. The top was red with a V-neck and had a golden lace around each sleeve. I put on my white skinny jeans to match the shrit. When I got down stairs I turned on the TV and served myself breakfast. My typical mornings.

I hurried up so I wouldn't miss the bus. I noticed that I had came a little earlier than usual.

I slipped out my phone to check the time.

6:50 am

The bus should be here ant minute. As I got on the bus I was lucky to find a seat. Normally this bus is super crowded, so it's hard to find a decent seat. The bus is much less crowded in the after noons.

When I got to school it was 7:00 am. Lucky for me I could do everything I needed to do before the hallways got too crowded. When I got to class it was nearly empty. So many seats vacained.

Class had started it was really long and boring. The teacher always wrote notes on the board. Yeah it doesn't sound that bad. Unless the teacher has one board in every wall of the room filled with notes. Yup, best class ever.

Class had ended, but I wasn't lucky this time. It was so crowded I fell over someone. It was on a guy. The guy I have a crush on. I fell on top of him! It was so embarrassing, I felt my cheeks burn. He thought it was awkward and so did I.

"Sorry." Dylan looked up to me.

"Sorry" I said getting back up.

I started picking up my books. When Dylan got up he picked up his things also. He was helping me pick up my stuff. After that awkward moment, I went to class without looking back, speeding down the hall. The rest of the day went by smoothly until little miss popular, Jenna came.

She walked with a hot pink fuzzy purse, high but high heels that made her taller than she looked. I'm taller than her, but since she always wear high heels it's hard to notice. Her dress was a light purple and was to short for her. Every guy drooled over her. Jenna's red, shoulder length, wavy hair was every girls dream. Some people say it's flawless. The problem why I don't like her is she has a crush on Dylan. Also she thinks she is better than everybody else no matter what. I would say things to her, but it'd probably back fire. I don't know her story so I really can't judge.

He probably likes her anyway so I have no chance being with him. I mean what guy wouldn't date her, she has everything. In world she's considered perfect. I'll never be like her and that's ok. Money doesn't buy happiness. I lost my train of thought when Jenna came walking down in my direction. I was at my locker putting some books away and she went up closing it.

"What do think you're doing!" I tried to stay calm when she did that.She had her arms cross, but unfolded them.

"Getting what I want!" She was about to slap me, but I caught her hand before she touched my face.

She was at my last nerve so I slapped her across the face. I slapped her so hard she had a mark of my hand on her face. Someone had to do it and that someone is me. Everyone was looking at us. People looked in shock, some awed and others oh.

I walk away from my locker trying to avoid more problems. Jenna kept following me and whispers in my ear,"This Isn't Over Yet Marjorie!" With that she walked away.