my babies damn

To Louis: thank you for being the funny little smol kid I've always loved for 6 years. And being my obsessive crush for 5 years. You say you can't dance babe but your my fucking favorite and your smile saves so many people. love you.

To Harry: thank you for blessing me with your damn hair and Larry. Your dancing on stage has always made me do it myself. love you.

To Liam: My little bean signing a contract broke my heart but I know you will do great things and inspire more people with new music like you have done with me and directioners. Your hats and smile bring tears to my eyes baby. love you.

To Niall: my Irish baby I will miss probably the most. Sadly Jiall didn't happen in this 6 years but I'm still praying it will. I can't say anything about you on here without crying. You have just been the most beautiful light in my life and I know you will shine so bright throughout this new journey. love you.

To Zayn: love you.

Look up 6yearsof1D and a hell lot of messages will appear which are mine and they were paragraphs telling my love for these 4 boys and zayn which I had lots to say haha good things of course though.

I love me boys and I'm so proud of them and what they will do in the future.

#6yearsof1D