The Pale People

My mind is bursting like a balloon with too much air. I felt like I couldn't do this. Well here we go anyway. 

I walked straight up to her at her locker.

"Um.. Hey"

"Hey, Marcus"

"I was wondering something."

"Which is" She said looking at me with a questioning face.

"Will you go to the Dance with me?"

"Mar...cus.....I don't know what to say. I don't like you that way", she said looking at me with a sorrowed face. "I'm sorry".

"Fine!", I snapped walking away.

I meet with my best friend, Blake by his locker in the next hallway.

"How'd it go?"

"She said no.." I stared off into space. The one person I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with had declined me.

"Aw, Come on man. I heard there is a party at the Johnson's house tonight. Want to go?"

"I don't know, man"

"I'll pick you up at you house at around 9-ish.", then he walked off to catch the bus, and I better do the same because I don't want to be left behind. I started running down the halls when a dark figure popped out of the hall and I ran straight into them and fell straight on my butt.

"Watch it bitch!", I know that voice... I looked up and I saw Jeri Bale. With his dead locks in hanging down into my face as he leaned over me. "Watch where you'll going next time, shithead!" He slammed his fist against a locker and walked away.

I got up on my feet and ran to the doors to get out before Jeri comes back and might beat the living hell out of me. I pushed through the doors and felt the waves of sun hitting me. It felt good after being cooped up in the school, at a desk.

I walked around the buses till I found "E" and hopped on. I made me way towards the middle-back, and sat down. I open my backpack and grabbed out my math homework. Today it we were learning more about "y=mx+b". I set to work.

As I was working through the problem on of the "y=mx+b" a wad of paper came throw the window an plummeted into my head. I looked out the window and saw a very pale guy (looked like he covered himself with baking powder) with black all around his eyes that looked like make-up and a emo styled black stained hair.. A cars passed between my field of vision of him and when the car was gone so was the man!

I looked at the wad of paper and opened it. It said, "Beware, Not all is who they say they are. You are in deep trouble."

Was does this mean? Who is "they", who is not who they say they are? Is this note even real?

I put the wad of paper in my backpack and looked around, it seemed like nobody noticed the wad of paper.

I got off at my stop and made my way over to my house. It was a tan, 2-story house with great detail in the designs. There were Greek gods carved into a statue in the front surrounded by a fountain/pond.

I walked up the driveway and up the steps to the front door. I pushed the door open and walked into the hallway. Here there was a marvelous looking stair way and in the ceiling hang a huge glass chandelier. It glowed from the sunlight that found it's way in from the windows.  

I went up to the stairs and went into my room. I busted in my room like a bullet with my computer to the left with dirty clothes in the back corner and my bed to my left with the grey and black patterns. I hopped on the bed and instantly a black wave of tiredness washed over me causing me to fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open and I say the light of my fan above me. I got up all groggy and made my way to the bathroom and took a shower.

As soon as the warm water hit my skin I felt like I might fall asleep again but I the courage to withstand it.

After my shower I got my clothes on and waited in the living room for Blake. My Mom where stuck at work for the rest of the night. My dad left us when I was three year old. I never knew him that much, I don't even remember what he looks like, because my mom doesn't keep any photos of him.

We are doing a lot better then we would have been with him. My mom was the owner of her own company, which is the reason we got such a house, with glorious drapes.

I sat their waiting for a few more before I say headlight of Blake's truck coming into the driveway. I walked out of the house and hopped into his truck and we sped to the party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got their we jumped up to the front door and pushed it open.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Blake yelled, and everyone looked our way with faces saying, "What the hell" and then they all screamed, "Hell yeah" or "Fuck yeah" or something like that.

I made my way to the living room and sat down on a couch. I sat in a bad spot because the people next to me were making out and rolling all over the couch, touching each other, then they decided to go and try and find a room, to get a little more "comfortable".

I got up and grabbed a drink from the kitchen where people was drinking from barrels of beer, upside down and stuff like that. On the table they were doing shots off of a girl's body.

I made my way back through the living room and sat down where I was sitting only moments before. I looked at the doorframe of the living room and saw a person just like the one I say earlier; pale skin, black shaded eyes, and black stained hair. But there was one difference, this one was a girl, even though her hair was cut in a buzz cut.

Someone jumped on the couch causing me to look at them, and then when I look back, the girl with the pale face was gone, just like the guy. 

DO NOT STEAL ANY OF MY IDEAS!

DO YOU LIKE IT? DO YOU WANT MORE? RESPOND DOWN BELOW AND VOTE TO TELL ME YOU WANT MORE! IF YOU WANT MORE I SHALL WRITE MY HEART OUT! BUT THE QUESTION REMAINEDS, "WHO ARE THE PALE PEOPLE?" WANT TO FIND OUT? TELL ME YOU WANT TO FIND OUT BELOW. VOTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!