Bad Dream

This song from the Shadowhunters soundtrack goes perfectly with this part!

My heart made it's decision and jumped out of my chest. Or at least that's what it felt like. Seeing him there in front of me scared me, so many questions swirled through my head as I watched him gracefully walk towards me until he was standing directly in front of me. I didn't speak, my tongue was completely tied and I was afraid that if I did, i would choke on my own words. His now red eyes pierced mine which caused a chill to slowly slide down my spine. I shivered and not because of the air which happened to be warm, almost scorching even. Or was that just me?

Could he really be here? Calmly standing before me with that familiar smirk of his? His hand lifted up to gently grasp my jaw so that he could tilt it upward. He was staring straight into my soul and even though his touch was gentle, it was like a steel cage, I couldn't move my head to look away from him. His thumb brushed against my lips, and his eyes followed the movement with fascination. I let out a shuddering breath as he did this, my eyes still locked with his.

He moved his thumb from my lips and to my cheek then slid it down my jaw. He looked back into my eyes, searching for something.

"Are you scared?" He breathed. I didn't dare answer his question. He tilted his head to the side. His other hand very softly went to my throat, where he gently gripped it and moved my head back. Why was I letting him do this? I knew why. I closed my eyes and caught a strong smell of cologne, Acqua Di Gio. A tear slid down my cheek because that was the cologne I had bought him for Valentine's Day.

"Chloe Chloe Chloe..." Cool lips collided with a spot on my bare neck. He kissed there for a bit and then another spot, filling my neck with kisses and most likely hicks too. I sighed and tilted my head to the side so he could get a better angle. He did. An arm wrapped around my waist and pressed me firmly against Reece's body. There was no where to escape, not that I wanted to. He kissed a certain spot that made me arch and moan. My eyes flew open and I flew out of my spot by the window.

I panted and searched wildly around the room for him. The room was empty and dark. I suddenly remembered that I had fallen asleep shortly after Charlie left. My eyes filled with tears and they fell freely as I realized that Reece wasn't here and that it was just a dream that he was here and holding me again. I tried so hard but I couldn't hold back the sob that refused to be held in. I broke down for the first time since I promised myself I wouldn't. Knowing that dreaming was the only way we could be close again was devastating and it was too much. To have to wake up knowing that a part of you would be dead forever and that there was nothing you could do to fill that empty black hole in you heart.

I wiped my eyes and took in a deep breath to try and calm myself. I need to be strong, I told myself. For him. I looked at the clock on my table, It was three am. I dragged myself away from the closed window and slid into my bed. I kicked off my shoes and stuffed my face between my pillows.

"Be a strong princess..." I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and took I another deep breath and exhaled all my depression. I wouldn't live like this. I needed to move on and that's what I was going to do. I needed to make Reece proud of me. I yawned and snuggled into my blankets tiredly. As I fell into a dreamless sleep, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched. My body felt parilized and a chilled wind blew through my bedroom. I put it aside and fell deeper into unconsciousness. Suddenly, my eyes flew open.

My window was open.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hello again!

First things first, has anyone ever felt your body being parilized even though your awake? It's called Sleep Paralysis. When your concious but unable to move. It happens when your going to sleep or waking up. It used to happen to me alot, and it is scary!

So, I've decided to write a second part to the one-shot and like the first part, everything goes to Slim_Shady

If anyone is wondering why the picture in the first part shows Chloe with blonde hair, it is because I oddly picture her blonde.