Chapter 5

The next day when I woke up I was more eager to go to school and see Camila. I quickly got ready and made my way downstairs. I sat alone in the kitchen waiting for the girls to come down. It was super quiet I could hear some squirrel nearby run on a tree branch some where outside. That's one thing I love about being a werewolf you can hear such beautiful things. After a few minutes passed I heard everyone get up and then they came downstairs to eat a morning snack.

Out of no where I heard,"Austin you always pick me up before school I can't move my car out of the garage it's packed in there."

I knew exactly who that was by her voice I asked everyone,"did you guys hear anyone talking?"

"Nope I can't only hear Dinah chewing with her mouth open on a granola bar" Normani said.

"Nah I never hear anyone when we are at home"Ally responded.

"No why can you hear someone?" Dinah asked curiously.

"Yea I hear Camila.. I've heard her speak every now and then since the night Dinah bought us pizza" I confessed.

"Whoa how?" Ally asked really amazed.

"I have an idea but it's stupid." I said shrugging.

"Tell us" Normani yelled.

"Okay well I think I imprinted on Camila somehow hearing her voice." I told the group.

I heard three gasps in the room from the girls then Dinah choking on her granola bar from inhaling to much.

"Oh shit" Mani said.

"Imprinting is a real thing it's basically your soulmate you'll protect and care for and maybe love if your lucky and you can't get enough of their company it's basically your job to keep her alive and breathing until she dies." Ally explained.

"Oh my gosh well thanks for the information that explains a lot lets drive to school."

I told them while getting up and grabbing the keys.

We all were in the car and I drove past Camila's house because I heard she had no ride so I'd figure I would stop by. I saw her sitting on the front steps of her house with her backpack next to her sitting alone with her head down. I parked the car in her drive way told the girls to stay in the vehicle and I got out of the truck. Her head went up and she smiled happily seeing my face. I sat next to her with a million butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey what's the matter why aren't you on your way to school?" I asked.

"Austin.. can't pick me up for some reason" the smaller girl told me with her head down.

"Your more then welcome to come join me and the girls there's enough room" I told her smiling as she looked in my eyes, I swear my heart skipped a beat staring into those chocolate brown eyes.

"I'd appreciate it thanks" Camila said.

I put my hand on her back lightly and rubbed it and told her,"let's go then girl."

We both got in the truck Ally moved to the back so Camila could sit in the front next to me.

"How long have you and Austin been together Camila?"I asked.

"Well about six months last week was our anniversary"She told me.

"Aww cute" Ally said happily from the back seat.

"Thanks lately he's been on my nerves though" the beautiful girl sitting next to me said.

"Oh honey we got your back if something happens" Dinah told her.