Epilogue

" There finished" I laid the last printed sheet on the table.

 It had taken months but I finally finished my book. "A Were's Love Story" I hope my editor and publisher likes it. Caspian was right Writing a book about finding my Mate was cool. I sent in the idea to a publisher and she loved it. I had help with my whole family and even a few friends. 

 After the birth of our daughters Arora and Belle. Luna came home from her honeymoon about five months later with a baby on the way. Know sooner than they had arrived that Lilah Moon Star Wolf made an appearance. A little girl weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. Her hair was so light it appeared white and the bluest eyes any baby has ever had.

 Caspian is now ten years old, is playing soccer and loves his teachers. Mocha's six, and just started her first year of kindergarten. Seven years ago is the first time I had ever set my eyes on Sam. We grew up and loved each other through thin and thick. So now with our twins turning five in a couple of days, and baby Ray Anderson Ross, are third child from our marriage. Learning to Run, and shift. I just don't now what I'd do when they all start going to school.

" Hey Mom do I get to read the book before it goes in?" Caspian begs

"No sweetheart the publisher wants it as soon as it was finished. But you can have the first copy."

"YAY! Na-na-na-na. I get the first copy after mom and dad." Saying this he gets attacked by his sisters, Belle grabbed his legs, Arora, took his arms and Mocha sat on his chest looking pretty as can be.

"Mommy! Caspian's being a bully again."

 Sam comes in and assesses the situation, looking at me with mischievous eyes, he grabs all three girls and tells Caspian to run for it. Then the girls bang up on Daddy, for ruining there fun. I hear Caspian scream wolf pile. Shacking my head I go back to putting the pages in an envelope. Remember the girls from my birthing class, well us girls became the best of friends. It took the men a little bit longer to become friends, and now they have guys night.

Maybelle and Dallas's Triplet's were two boy's and one girl. Ranger Dallas Bluebell, with his golden hair and hazel eyes, and has all the five year old's swooning. Raymond Clay Bluebell, intelligent blue eyes and brown wavy hair. Tulip Texan Bluebell, is their little girl. With her dazzling hazel eyes, and golden brown hair. 

 Anastasia and Vikktor's Twins are a healthy bunch. Violet Lou Opal Tigrees, has red hair with black strips and sparkling blue eyes. Travis Dacota Tigress, short thick white hair with black strips, and dazzling yellow eyes. Our kids, have become the best of friends. No one in the history of shifter has heard of, Tigers, coyotes, and wolves. Living in harmony and friendship. 

 Sam walks up behind me and put his warm loving hands on my bigger than life, bulging stomach. In there is our second set of twins. A boy and a girl, Tulip Sun-dance Ross, and Connar Reily Ross. I just know they are going to be special. Until we meet again. 

THE END