intimate

Yixing wraps his arms around Baekhyun from behind and rests his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder as he watches down at their daughter's sleeping face.

"She finally asleep?" Yixing asks Baekhyun as he tucks his face into the crook of Baekhyun's soft neck and slowly sways them.

"Yeah finally," Baekhyun sighs, "I had to breastfeed her for like an hour. "

"Give her to me and I'll tuck her into bed," Yixing lowly says in Baekhyun's ear, "You go upstairs to get ready for bed, I'll take care of her. You've had her for almost the whole day."

"But I'm her father," Baekhyun tiredly argues back.

"Yeah and I'm also her father, just hand her over to me, okay?....okay?"

"Yeah okay," Baekhyun finally agrees and hands Yerim over to Yixing but not before delivering a kiss to Yerim's forehead.

"Now get your ass upstairs," Yixing playfully says in faux anger. Yixing heads to the nursery upstairs after Baekhyun and upon arriving to the pink coloured room he puts her down gently in her white crib. He places a soft kiss against Yerim's cheek and before leaving he remembers to put on the baby monitor and place it on the table beside the crib. He softly closes the nursery door behind him and goes to the bedroom that he shares with his lovely husband.

When he enters their bedroom he doesn't see Baekhyun anywhere but he does hear water running in their en-suite bathroom and he can safely assume that Baekhyun's in the shower.

Yixing crawls onto the bed since he had already showered and sits against the headboard with a pillow behind his back and surfs the web on his phone while he waits for Baekhyun to finish in the shower. A few minutes on Kakao Talk replying to some of his friends messages he hears the bathroom door open and looks up to see Baekhyun with a towel wrapped around his body. He watches wordlessly as Baekhyun does his bedtime routine gracefully. Everything Baekhyun does is graceful. The way he drops the towel and sits on the end of the bed, lotioning up his hairless legs with sweet smelling lotion and moisturising his supple thighs. When Baekhyun catches Yixing's gaze on him he immediately hurries over to their walk in closet to dress.

Weird, he always dresses in front of Yixing... well that was before Yerim was born. Come to think of it, Baekhyun hasn't dressed in front of him in a while and he almost forgot how Baekhyun looks naked!

He shakes the thoughts from his head when Baekhyun comes back into their bedroom with Yixing's sweater on that stops mid-thigh on Baekhyun's small frame and covers up his boxers so you'd think Baekhyun wasn't wearing anything underneath. He is wearing thick wool socks that stops at his knees. Yixing immediately puts his phone on the bedside table and beckons Baekhyun over to him. Baekhyun gets on the bed and crawls over to him before seating himself on Yixing's lap.

"Hello," Baekhyun laughs softly against Yixing's neck where his visage is buried in the crook of Yixing's neck.

"Mmm you smell nice," Yixing replies as he noses up and down Baekhyun's neck. They bask in each others warmth and love when Baekhyun turns his face to nudge at Yixing's cheek. Yixing softly kisses the corner of Baekhyun's mouth when Baekhyun suddenly moves his face so that the kiss is placed on his lips.

They kiss softly for a few minutes. Baekhyun wraps his arms around Yixing's neck. Yixing softly kisses Baekhyun's throat to hear him moan and Yixing's hands travel down to Baekhyun's hips to feel extra fat? Love handles? Yixing groans against Baekhyun's throat, he loves the extra fat at Baekhyun's hips so he squeezes Baekhyun's love handles.

As if breaking from a trance, Baekhyun pushes Yixing away and Yixing feels Baekhyun's small fists hitting his chest softly and Yixing's sitting there in a confused daze.