♢Tommy's In Trouble♢

Outfit^^
I was in Tommy's room, I sitting upside down on his bed. I'm bored and he was in his computer hacking at the grades he had. "Tommy why are you hacking" I ask, he just counties hacking.

"I know you are smart" I say, still silence. I huff. I stare at the wall, then start to sing," Carry on my wayward son,
There will been peace when your done,
So lay your weary head to rest,
Don't you cry no more..."

Tommy sighs and looks at me. "Elena you know why. Why can't you understand" he asks. "I do, I just don't think this is the best way Tommy. I love you man. Your like my brother but seriously" I say, he sighs. "Just let me do this okay" he asks. "Whatever man" I say.

He goes back, I stare at the wall playing with a basketball I brought. I would throw it up and caught it then do it again and again. When I heard somone outside his window, I sit up looking to it. "Um Tommy?" I ask. He ignores me. "Tommy?" I ask louder. "Shhh E" he hisses. I stare at it as Becky pops through. I yelp falling backwards, "ow.." I rub my butt and head which were sore now from landing on them. I hear Beck and Tom talk about Beck's boyfriend, I don't like him. I only deal with him for Beck...

"Where's Elena" I hear Beck ask. "Down here" I say, I hold up my hand. They look over and me like how did you do that. "Dont ask" I say as Beck helps me up. Their young sister, Hannah, runs in. "Dad's mad" she says.

"At who?" Tommy asks as Beck and Him looking at each other, thinking it might be one of them. I'm just over like I didn't do shit...

"Tom" she says but at the same time, their dad yells,"Tom!" Becky grabs me and Hannah and we hide behind the door as their dad walk/stroms in. He starts to angrily talk to Tommy about his grades and then states he needs rise with sun at dawn and be ready. He began to walk out then he comes back and move the door, looking at us. We smile innocently. "You guys too," he says, we groan.

"Bed all of you," he orders, Hannah and Becky leave to their rooms. I lay down on the sleeping bag, Tommy laid on his bed. I stare up at the ceiling, you may be wondering how did I get here? Going to my best guy friend's summer house with his family and sadly his cousin, we have a hate love kinda frenemies relationship.

(Flashbacks)

Outfit:

I was at school when Tommy walked up to me. "Hey E," he says smiling. "Hey? You seem perky," I say closing my locker and turning to him,"what's up?" I ask bluntly.

"What? Can't I just be happy to see my best friend," he asks hurt.

"Yea expect you are usually snappy or sarcastic," I say crossing my arms. I give him a look. He sighs. "Okay fine, so my parents were thinking and they really wanted you to come over to our summer house this summer," he asks. Tommy never really liked that place from he always told me.

"Sure," I shurg like its nothing. It was everything, I love being with Tom and his family. They treat me like family more than my own. You see, I'm the rebel of my family so they don't really care about me or what happens to me for the matter.

"Great," he mumbles

(End of Flashback)

Now you may also be wondering my and Jake's relationship came to be what it is now. Well let's say, us being stupid kids, we hold onto our childhood grudges.