Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Rarifruit part 2

*gaspe* rarity sucked in air filling her lungs. "That's it breath can't have my host during on me now can I." A voice said to her from inside her head. (Warning: coarse language and proof that raity has become possessed) "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD." Rarity yelled. "Wait wait wait miss rarifruite I need to show you something." Jammy said to her. "That's not my....." Suddenly a flash of images showed behind her eyes and she understode. "So the phycotic bastard in my head is actually a phycotic murdering basterd who died, possessed me gave me his trades and if I agree to be his host I'll be one off the strongest being in the whole of this hellhole world? Count me in." Rarifruite exclaimed smiling wickedly. And with that she changed. Her aperence that is, to represent a new her. For starters (clothing) she wore a light purple fadora that rested at an angle on her head and a metal banned that aloud her to Chanel her magic and release it from her hoof. (Physically) her hair style changed a little disheveled but not by much just a few stray stranded here and they're and the couler was different striped the same purple as before and a hot pink colour.(mentally) She had an urge to get some new hats that was For sure along with the urge to kill some pony.

Luckilky she got her chance for the undertaker was comeing to see what the cumontion was. Quickly Rarifruit (I'm going to call her fruity for short." Bucked a good sized hole in his chest making his guys spill out before takeing her hoof and melting his face with magic. "Now that that's over I feel like I need to find my friends but something dosnt feel right." She said before shrugging and going of to find fluttershy first.