Sevilla

The 26th of August, 2017

A few weeks ago, we were all in Sevilla, preparing ourself for the tribute concert in honour of Antonio. It would be the first show since his dead and to be honest, it didn't feel the same at all.

Antonio had always been the spine and the core of Studio On Beat. He organized everything, gave us the chances we needed to become stars and he gave the most inspiring speeches I have ever heard. The day I discovered he had known my mother was one to never forget. He told me stories about her, how she was when she had been young and how much I take after her. To this day I cannot describe how hard I appreciated these moments, thanks to him I finally felt close to my mother.

The tour was therefore postponed for a few weeks. Pablo, student at the time Antonio was still a teacher and now principal of the studio was broken.  None of us could think straight or function. It was also since my mother's death that I had lost someone and I had forgotten how the pain felt like.

Moving on, it's a terrible verb, but also necessary to become happy again. In addition, we carried a responsibility to our fans so we had no other choice but to put down a wonderful show. Pablo knew this as well and made us work hard the second we arrived in Sevilla. We went back and forth with proposals, new songs and choreographies until we were convinced Pablo had what he wanted.

We had only been in the airport, had slept and eaten in hotels and spent our time in rehearsal. That's why we had begged Pablo for one free evening. We had to promise him a lot of things: no drinking, no risk taking, no crazy adventures, of to bed early. Who would trust a bunch of 18 year olds, right?

We decided to discover the city, to get lost. I had always learned that this is the most beautiful way to get to know a new city. At first, we all walked together but it didn't take long as we started to split up. Only Leon and I stayed behind. I didn't mind at all, due to our busy schedule, we had had no quality time together yet and I couldn't deny that I hadn't missed him these days.

We were hugging, kissing, talking, you know stuff that couples do. But after walking for a half an hour he told me to wait where we were standing and left me alone. I decided to sit down on a bench a few metres away from the place I was suppose to wait. Right near the street.

After a while I saw him coming back, my dear boyfriend walked towards me with a bunch of roses and a big smile which covered his whole face. I smiled back and stood up, waiting for him to be close enough.

But while he came closer and closer, I saw a frown appear on his face and he started to run faster. On that moment I knew there was something wrong and I started to panick as I fastly turned around. There it was.

2 bright lights and a hard thwack.

"Violetta! Watch out!"

That was the last thing I ever heard.