Forgotten

Marinette woke up early in the morning. She checked time. 2:43 a.m. She got up and went to the restroom.

"Tikki... I'm a mess..."

"Marinette! It was a tough day. You need to rest."

Suddenly, the window shattered into pieces. A girl came inside the room. Adrien was awoken by it.

"Wha-" he said.

Marinette peeked from the restroom to see the mess. It was Maya from China. She was one of the competitors who made a mistake in national TV.

She cracked and forgot the letter while recording LIVE. She lost.

"Marinette and Adrien! You will pay for this!" Her Chinese accent sounded cute.

"What did we do?" Adrien asked.

"You ruined my moment! You all did!!"

"Maya please! You don't have to do this!"

"I'm not Maya! I'm Memory Blank!!"

Marinette knew what happened. Maya had gone akumatized. She is taking down the 5 couple contestants that made it. They were the seconds to get their memory lost.

Adrien ran outside. He took Marinette with him.

"Adrien? Where are we going?"

"To safety." He opened the janitors closet and pushed Mari inside. "Stay here!" He shut the door.

"Tikki! Time to transform!"

Tikki nodded. She then transformed Marinette into Ladybug.

"Where are you? You can't hide!" Maya looked around.

"What's up with all the anger?" Chat teased.

"There he is, Memory Blank... Take his miraculous! The ring!"

Maya smirked. "Say kitty... What if I erase YOUR memory and make my job easier!" She prepared to shoot him.

"Chat Noir!" Ladybug screamed and tied Maya up with her Yo-Yo.

"Ladybug? What are you doing here?"

"Hey. I'm a super hero! I could be anywhere!"

"Now I think I have an idea of where the akuma is."

"Where?"

"Her bracelet! She had it on 24/7!"

"Alright!" Ladybug approach her wrist. That's when Maya was about to shoot. Chat moved Ladybug off the way. It hit Chat.

"Noo!!" Ladybug said.

"Haha! Now let me have this!" She set herself free and grabbed his ring. He detransformed.

"Ha ha!"

Ladybug saw who he was. It was Adrien. He looked confused.

"No. It can't be..."

"It is. Now its your turn, honey!"

Ladybug grabbed her Yo-Yo and tied Maya up again. She then grabbed her bracelet and destroyed it.

She purified the akuma. Then Maya left normal. Ladybug went to the restroom to detransform.

"Tikki! Adrien is Chat!"

"Now you don't have a reason to be confused."

"I now don't know what to do... He lost his memory..."

She looked down at his ring. "Now what... Tikki..."

"We better head home."

"Yeah. I'll forbid." She then went over with Adrien who was in bed confused.

"Adrien..."

"Uh hey! Marinette!"

"Huh..."

"Where are we?"

"In New York."

"What?!?"

"Don't worry, we'll go home."

She handed him his ring. He put it on. "Thanks. I was wondering where it was."

"Yeah... Well let's pack. We are leaving now."

Hours past and the landed on Paris. Marinette went home. Adrien to his.

"Tikki I hope he didn't forget everything...."

"He is fine. He didn't forget his regular life. But he did forget he loving you."

"So he likes Ladybug... Again...."

"His memory will come back. Give it time."

"Yeah... I will..." She sobbed. Tears started to come down. Marinette stayed up crying and going back all those memories with him.

"I'm so sorry..."