chapter 1: abused but not broken

Amity's pov

bitch get your fat ass downstairs and make me and my mate a snack sneered her rapsist who was also the father of her precious 4 year old son who now lay napping on their bed having fallen to sleep after having his own snack she kissed his cheek and hurried downstairs to do the bidding of a man she hated with all of her heart when she got downstairs Tyler ran up and slapped her in her face sneering bitch when I call you you come right away not giving him the satisfaction of knowing how much the hit hurt she marched into the kitchen and made him and his mate Donna who she pitied a snack she got Tyler a beer and Donna a Coca-Cola and took them their snacks she saw the pity in Donna's gray eye's as she set nursing her 5 month old son Tyler Jr she also saw the fresh bruise's on her cheek and arm's she pitied both her and Tyler Jr for they'd be stuck with him forever she on the other hand planned to find away to escape from that cruel pack with her son your dismissed fat ass her sneered coldly before stuffing his mouth with salami and cheese not saying anything she hurried upstairs to son glad Aziz's still slept she almost had enough money saved to get away before he turned his sadistic anger on her precious son.