daddy awg

Living in a small town sucks, what sucks even more is living in a state obsessed with cheese and hating cheese. Also, being named Katy and having it spelt like Katy Perry, makes it really hard to check my indirects on twitter.
       Alexander William Gaskarth, many of you know him as Alex, frontman of All Time Low, but I know him as Daddy. I know, I know, it's weird, we're like 12 years apart, but it's love.
       Back to present time, Daddy and I were hanging out. He was wearing the beanie, the beanie that i loved, and proudly has a kink for. Him in that beanie made my vagina sweat, if you catch my drift. Daddy started to notice my predicament, and slowly rubbed my leg, "is kitten wet for daddy?" he softly whispered in my ear, tugging on the flappy part of my ear with his teeth. I nodded quickly, unable to speak.
    "daddy" i whispered "choke me with your -"
"i know, kitten" he answered me
In a blink of an eye, Daddy was doing what I asked and my favorite thing to do while we did the naughty time™. He was choking me with his beanie. The same beanie that made my vagina sweat.
Daddy kept thrusting into me while making sure the beanie stayed in place. He and I were both moaning and groaning so loud i'm shocked the neighbors didn't yell at us. I was quickly approaching the big "O" and so was he. As I was about to reach my peak, while losing my voice, I noticed that I was losing the ability to breathe.
"Daddy, Alex" I tried to yell
"Yes, Katy" he answered in a raspy voice,
"I'm gonna pass out, I can't breathe" and then it all went black.
Next thing I knew, I heard beeping and the sound of Alex whispering.
"God damnit, Katy, wake the hell up, We're never doing the fucking beanie thing again. Ya damn dirty rat" he was aggressively whispering, but he also sounded sad.
"Don't call me a rat, you rat, i'll actually shave off your eyebrows like I did the edit I sent you on twitter, bitch" I said to him while watching him pace back n forth. His head shot up so fast I thought it was gonna break his neck.
"Fucking finally you're awake, Katy" he said shakily
"Oh, did you miss me" I cockily answered
"No, bitch, I was just worried they'd charge me for attempted murder, or animal abuse on a rat, depends on how they see you" Daddy sarcastically answered.

And they lived happily ever after

And they lived happily ever after. Later getting married, but Alex taking Katy's last name. Gaskarth was too hard to spell, didn't want their future (hearts) rats of kids to be put through that.