His Princess

"Here it is, my peace and solitude" he said as she looked around. "Its so beautiful and serene I could sit here and sketch all day." she said. "It was my mothers," he said "she built the whole thing." "Well its amazing but I think the most amazing thing she ever made was you, I could never make something so fantastic." Audrey said quietly "Hmm." Mika stepped closer to her and she restrained herself from touching him. "These lips look lonely" he said quietly "Maybe they are." she whispered to him. Mika started to kiss her slowly. Audrey stood on her tip toes and kissed him passionately, the kiss was full of spark like fireworks and her knees soon began to give. Mika picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist kissing him all the while. Audrey took off his shirt as he began to kiss her neck causing her to moan slightly as he stripped her of all her clothes. "Wow" he said staring at her nude body. "What are you wowing about? Unless there is a mirror behind me cause," she looked him up and down "damn boy you are yummy." Mika chuckled and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on the bed and took off his boxers. Audrey licked her lips and watched as he lined up with her entrance. He slowly pushed in soon thrusting in and out. She moaned with every stroke calling out his name in complete ecstasy. "Faster" she said breathlessly and he obliged moving at almost inhuman speeds. "Mika! I-it feels so good" "Fück Audrey!" Mika said. Soon his thrusts began to get sloppier and he came calling out her name. Feeling him cúm set her off and she came with him. He layed next to her and held her near him. They both fell asleep quickly in each others arms.

Eh eh? What did you think? I know its not much but its a update and I'm glad people are actually enjoying this story cause it means so much to me. Dont be ghosts tho! I see yall view and not vote or comment for real can i get at least 5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter? Please -Audrey