Them

Group chat

So I mean, all I pretty much remember is a week or a few days I don't really know how long it's been but, I was on my phone. So at the time I wasn't in the best mood I mean I was kinda down in the dumps about something when a good friend of mine came out of nowhere and asked for a favor....and me being me didn't really care what it was as long as I could be some help to this person because I liked helping people. So when my really good friend told me about a group chat he was gonna add me in I was in a 'whatever' mood when he added me. It all started of with many strangers I didn't know it hard of talking about a book I wasn't familiar with, so I just went along. Sooner or later nobody was talking about a book anymore but just random crap and like i was saying i was kinda in the dumps about something, so these people. While we all just started talking about whatever made me feel really good and distracted me from all the crap I was sad about, they made me happy. We all just started talking and talking and I just kept meeting new amazing people. To be honest I was jumping off the walls about these people and was getting happier and happier by the messages. The chat just started becoming more to me then just talking to strangers. I never really felt like I had any close friends but two. So then as I started talking more with these people it's all I ever wanted to do. I only wanted these people and nobody else to talk with. I started caring if they were ok or not and was quick to ask if they weren't because I hate being sad and don't want them sad. They all just started becoming family to me without even realizing. I mean they all didn't distract me from the other reason I was sad a lot, but most of them helped me figure it out and I feel better. I just want those people in my life. It's like I've latched onto those dorks, that I can't really figure myself out without them. Before I even started the chat I felt like something was missing, that the sad thing was causing something to make me unhappy. But now, all I need to do is talk to these people yacht I've grown so attached to and I won't have that empty feeling. That just trying to not be on the Chat for a whole day kills me and makes me miss them even if it's a few hours.

I just accidentally got close to these people without even trying and now they are my new internet family. I just hope there ready for Maria when she goes back to school.....because that's gonna be a handful of texting and skype calls.

I love you guys