chapter one:meeting him

Julian and I met at the park one day when I was walking and he accidentally threw a football at me knocking me down, causing me to scrape my knee and rip my pants "ugh great" I said

Julian and I met at the park one day when I was walking and he accidentally threw a football at me knocking me down, causing me to scrape my knee and rip my pants "ugh great" I said. Julian ran up to me and asked "yo are you okay?" "Oh um yes I'm fine" I stammered, blushing hard, while rubbing my head where a bump starting to grow from the Impact of the hit, this boy must have been hella strong. "Thank god." He sighed "I'm Julian." Smiling back at him I replied "Hello Julian I'm Natasha." Then a boy who looked exactly like him ran up, like EXACTLY LIKE HIM, same tan skin, sharp jawline, and stormy blue eyes with messy black hair dotted with blonde highlights falling around their face. "yo bro what happened" he asked. Running his hand threw his hair he finally looked over seeing me "Damnnnn, I'm Jovani, Julian's twin brother, and might I say you look amazing" I blushed...again, looking down then I felt someone lifting me up bridal style, looking up I met Julian's eyes he simply said "We are going to my house it's right down the street, you need to be cleaned up, and don't try to deny me carrying you, your light anyways." You were blushing madly because you could feel his abs through his thin shirt. As I was being carried through the streets he finally put me down, I was put down in the front of a house it was a kind of caramel color, Julian said "come on" while they were walking up the drive way. Once inside I took a moment before I could actually breathe again, the house was so nice. "come on princess." He took my hand and lead me to what I assumed was the bathroom. Julian grabbed a wipe and some hydrogen peroxide then began to clean up my knee as it started stinging I winced and threw my head forward accidently putting Julian's lips a mere inch from mine. Staring into his blue eyes, and him staring into my green ones, you both leaned in and kissed. I pulled away, "oh my god" I said he said "WHA, sorry did I do something wrong?" "no its not you" I said. I could feel something special between us I mean its not like I didn't want to, believe me I wanted to but the truth is I had a boyfriend and I was loosing interest in him real quick, we have only been together for two months and I don't like him. "earth to cutie, hello?" oh shit now he thinks I'm ignoring him "sorry I just spaced out" he leaned back in and I didn't stop it this time, you know who stopped it Jovani! he walked in the bathroom and said "yo bro" and then realized what we were doing "oh dude sorry man" and I stopped cause I didn't have the guts I guess to make out in front of someone, I mean I didn't even know Julian that well I mean for all I know he could be a serial killer, a mean person, or worse a fuck boy oh no I'm in a house full of strangers with no parents to supervise if I could die or not. Jovani leaves the room and Julian asks me for my number so I give it to him...of course. I say I have to go cause my mom is probably wondering where lil old Natasha is but she's probably not, I think she's at work but I still tell Julian I have to go even though I want to stay. I think to myself how could I cheat on Ezra although Julian was wayyyyyyy cuter no scratch that Julian has hot, perfection god if you will, and had more muscle maybe that's why I didn't deny to go to his house oh my lord I think I might like him.