chapter 2: Its over

this morning I wake up to a text, its Julian

Julian~ hey babe

I don't open it because I don't want to start anything with him until I break up with my boyfriend, that is if I break up with him. Julian still doesn't know I'm not single, I text ezra, my boyfriend

me~ hey

ezra~ hi

I'm new to this whole idea of breaking up so of course I look it up online "how to break up with someone and say that you still want to be friends." but all that came up was, it will be hard breaking up with the person you like, or you need to be confident but none of that would work with me I closed my laptop hoping something would just fall from the ceiling hoping to tell me what to do. I texted him....

me~ what's up?

he responded like a second later

ezra~ the sky lol

me~ no silly its the ceiling

I was thinking of what I said before, that an idea could just fall from the sky

ezra~ hey babe..im thinking about you

me~ really me to

ezra~ awh, what about me?

me~ to find a way to break up with you so I'm glad you brought this up...

ezra~ ....

me~ that was me breaking up with you btw, we can still be friends right??

ezra~ yah gtg

oh my god I did it I broke up with him I stayed up all night thinking of what to do and this was it this was all I had to do. I took ezra out of my bio on Instagram but he didn't for some reason, I texted Julian back...

me~ hey sorry I woke up late

Julian~ hey you want to meet up

I asked my mom "can I go somewhere with a friend?" "yah sure honey, just don't get yourself in trouble" she said laughing. so I texted him saying...

me~ my mom said yes where do you want to meet?

Julian~ the movies, see you in twenty minutes I'm bringing Jovani.