Chapter 1

NOTE
Before you read this, realize that I wrote this when I was like 13 (I'm 19 now) and my writing skills back then were kinda cringy. So prepare yourselves

3rd person.

Nagisa looked out the window of his classroom. Not paying attention to the lesson. Thinking deeply. Then suddenly a knock was heard on the classroom door. The teacher went and opened it and announced something.

"Class we have a new transfer student today "
A farmilar redhead walked in the classroom.
"This is Karma Akabane"
"Ohayo!"
He smiled waving at the class.
Nagisa immediately turned away looking out of the window again.
"Karma you can go sit in the open seat behind Nagisa"
"Ehh Nagisa-Kun?"
Nagisa immediately slid under his desk hiding from the Sadistic redhead.
Karma walked over to Nagisa and sat behind his seat.
"Na-gi-sa-Kun! I can see your hair"
Nagisa got chills down his spine and he got back up on his seat.
He turned around and looked at Karma.
"Karma-Kun... What are you doing here"
"Learning."
"Yea I can see that but why this school"
"Cause I wanted to." Karma smiled at Nagisa.

"I see you too are getting along already. But pay attention to the board" The male teacher stated before turning back around to the board, writing on it with a piece of chalk. Nagisa looked back at the board and began taking notes, catching up on what he didn't write down.
The bell rang and lunch had just started. Nagisa left without Karma.
"Nagisaaaa"
Karma caught up. Nagisa stopped and looked at Karma.
"Yes... Karma-Kun?"
"Now you're finally talking"
"I was paying attention to the lesson. That doesn't matter want to eat lunch together?"
"Sure"
Karma and Nagisa walked to the cafeteria, grabbed their food, and sat behind a tree outside
"So why did you transfer here?"
"Because I got kicked out of my other one"
Nagisa's eyes went blank and he sweatdropped.

Of course. Why did I even ask?

"What happened this time?"
"They found my Anti-Korosensei knife and thought that it was real."
"Why do you still have it?"
"I probably just keep it on instinct. So, did you miss me? Na-gi-sa-Kun?"
Nagisa blushed at what the redhead said.

------------------------------------------------------Nagisa's POV:
"What happened this time?"
It's only been half a semester and he already got kicked out.
"They found my Anti-Korosensei knife and thought that it was real."
"Why do you still have it?"
"I guess I have it because of old intentions. So, did you miss me? Nagisa?"
I spit out the water I was drinking and looked away cause I didn't want karma to see my red face. Instead of successfully spitting all of the water out, I choked on some.
"Nagisa, are you okay"

No I'm not okay you dimwit.

"Y-yea I'm fine just.... Yea I'm fine"
"Ehh~ Are you sure? You repeated the same thing"
I got up and tried to walk away. Only to be pulled back down, now sitting on Karma's lap.
My face turned even redder than Karma's hair. My heart was beating like I just ran 5 miles. My stomach was turning like a thousand butterflies were swimming in it. What... Is going on...?
I felt Karma's arms wrap around me and his head being placed next to mine.
"I missed you, Nagisa."
I tried getting up cause if my face got any redder, it would look like blood. I'm pretty sure steam was coming out of the top of my head. But I failed since Karma is much stronger than me.
"Don't try to escape me."
I could feel his breathing on my neck. Can the nervousness intensity more than it already has? So this is what you would call... Love.

A/N: ENDING THAT HERE IT WAS SHORT AND MY FIRST GAY FANFICTION SO DON'T YOU JUDGE ME.

Btw whoever is first gets to chose what happens the next chapter.
;)