Chapter 7

"Because I'm dating someone else."
Nagisa looked over at Karma who was walking into the park.
"Ehhh?"
Nagisa ran over to Karma and hugged him.
"Karma"
"EHHH"
Kayano looked dead.
"O... Okay... I-ill go now... Bye... Nagisa.... Karma..."
She walked away obviously sad.

     "Should I go after her, she looks really sad."
All karma did was nod and Nagisa ran after Kayano.
"KAYANO"
She turned around to Nagisa panting and resting his hands on his knees. He finally caught his breath and walked over to Kayano.
"Listen. Kayano. I can't return my feelings. But I didn't want the last time I would most likely see you to end with you being sad. Yes, I'm in a relationship, but they doesn't mean that we can't continue to be friends. Can we put this behind us and stay friends?"
Kaede wiped her own tears and nodded, shaking Nagisa's hand.
"You sure know how to slovr a problem" She smiled and turned around.
"Ill see you around."

       And that was the last time Nagisa ever saw Kayano. Well, for the rest of the week.

   Nagisa walked back over to Karma and smiled.
"I solved that problem."
He yawned.
"Im going back home so I can rest a little. See you later, Karma-Kun"
"Okay"
Then Nagisa ran home, leaving Karma all alone in the park. He had planned to walk alone or even take a run. But a certain Yandere brown haired girl just so happened to he strolling in the park as well as Karma.
"OI! KARMA"
Karma groaned at the high/low pitch voice. He turned around trying not to roll his eyes.
"Did you miss me?"
"No."
"Awe but I missed you."
"💢. Skylar, listen. I know you know that I'm in a relationship with Nagisa... And I know you never got over me. But I think that its time to."
Skylar's cheery and joyish face faded away when he said that.
Then her face turned red with anger.
"You really think it's that easy... IF YOU LIKE SOMEONE FOR 3 YEARS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT'LL BE TO GET OVER THEM?"
She yelled. She was really angry. But she tried calming down and covered her face.

"I'm sorry.... Just forget about it. See you whenever, Karma-Kun."

She walked away and out of the park.

'I'll try to get over you. But you won't be seeing me for a while.'

Apparently Skylar caught up with Nagisa.
"Hi."
Nagisa looked at her like he was going to hurt him. Which she would have done kg Karma didn't tell her all of that.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. And I am sorry, I guess I just missed Karma so much my feelings got out of hand. Nagisa... Take care of Karma for me. Okay?"
Nagisa nodded and smiled. Skylar smiled back and walked away from Nagisa. Leaving everything to go back to the way it was. Karma then caught up with Nagisa.
"Yo. Nagisa-Kun."
"Hey."

THE.                                   
                        END

------------------------------------------------------
Hehehe. Did you enjoy the story?. Should I write more books like this? Tell me in the comments please. 😊