THE ART OF WINGING IT - THE 100

The Art of Winging It
The 100
Octavia Blake

"I will ignore you so hard, you will start to doubt your own existence."

Carey was born with a perfect family. It was all the reason she wanted out of it.

She always prayed for an escape, to get away from her inevitable fate of becoming apart of her mother's profession. Her mother wanted to to become apart of the council. She wanted her to truest become one of the privileged.

When a hundred juvenile prisoners are forced to the radiated planet below the Ark, Carey knows she is destined to leave on the prisoner-infested Exodus Ship.

After reaching the ground, she is astonished with the condition of the planet, considering it shouldn't have been habitable for at least three more generations.

Upon meeting the younger member of the two Blake siblings, Carey begins a friendship with the brunette. She quickly takes a liking on her, as does Octavia to Carey, and bonding over the things they like and dislike.

Feelings find its way into both girls' hearts, and when they are faced with many difficult situations, they both have to perfect in the art of winging it.

"She's not a grounder or a sky person, she is a Blake."

Carey Mikaels

Katelyn Nacon

season 1 - season ?

season 1 - season ?

OPEN