The Interruption

"Wild and running, for one reason, they can't stop us, from our freedom!! Let's go!!" My music starts to blast, as I prepare myself to go through the curtain. I take one last deep breath, and walk out on to the stage.

Justin: "This is a Diva's bout set for one fall, and it is for the Diva's Championship...Introducing first, the challenger, from Charlotte, North Carolina.....Skylar!!."

The crowd goes wild as they hear Justin Roberts announce me. I stand at the top of the ramp and take in the view of the WWE Universe, standing, and cheering my name. I walk down the ramp, slapping hands with fans, and climb in to the ring.

I smile and raise my hand to the fans. I do a last minute stretch as I wait for the Diva's Champion, Paige. I can't stand her and her white ass skin, and black, ugly, fake hair, and her ugly face with a piercing that doesn't even look good on her.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Paige's stupid ass music starts.

Justin: "Next, she is the Diva's Champion, from Norwich, England, Paige!!" The crowds reaction was split. Some people, who are obviously retarted, liked her, and others, who are smart like me, hate her fucking guts. I stare her down, and realize that she has a mic. Fucking hell, why?

Paige: "Ahem. Hi everybody hehe. Skylar is one of the most toughest divas in the WWE...but, too bad she's about turn on to a different Paige-"

Me: "Oh blah blah blah blah, bolognah applesauce. Shut your little rookie ass up and get in this ring so I can kick your teeth down your throat!" I say interrupting her. The crowd goes wild at what I say. Paige gets in the ring and hands over her, soon to be my, Diva's Title.

Ref: "Alright Paige, you ready? Skylar, you ready?" We both nod our heads and before he can ring the bell, someone's music starts playing. I groan and look to see Dean Ambrose? Why the hell is he out here?

Dean: "Sorry ladies but, you'll have to finish this another time. I've got business to take care of." Paige goes to get out the ring but, I hit her with my finisher, Bell Ringer, and leave her laying flat. I get a mic and turn around to see Dean in the ring.

Me: "Who the hell do you think you are coming in and interrupting my match for the Diva's Title?"

Dean: "Sweetheart look...This is a man's place, all you divas are good for is strutting around in little outfits, pretending that you can actually wrestle. Now why don't you go somewhere where you won't break a nail."

Me: " 'Pretend to wrestle'? Really? I've been in the WWE for 10 damn years. I've trained, and worked my ass off to be as good as I am today. I'm not a diva, I'm a real woman, not a little girl playing at some fantasy. Besides...I barely even have any nails." The crowd appaluses and laughs as I hold up my hand to the Lunatic Fringe.

Me: "Besides my lack of nails, I am a woman, and one who knows what she wants, and how to get it, and what I want Dean..."

I say getting closer and closer to him each time. I put my hand on his shoulder and let it slide down to his chest. I pat his chest and grab his head and bring it down to my level.

Me: "Is for you, to get the hell out of my ring." I push his head back and he backs up. He smiles and starts laughing.

Dean: "Haha, oh you're so cute when you try to act all tough and badass-"

Me: "Aww, do you really think I'm cute, Dean?" I ask and sarcastically batt my eyelashes at him. He pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. He goes to say something but I cut him off.

Me: "Seriously though, all jokes aside, I can prove to you, just how badass I am. That I can actually wrestle, and wrestle better than you..... How about a match?" I ask. The crowd cheers with excitement at the idea. Oh, but wait, there's more! Dean raises an eyebrow, as if to say, 'please, enlighten me on your wonderful ideas, Skylar.'