Scene 24 -

Scarlet:

That morning ,I woke up happily.

I didn't thought anything could ever be different.

Mabey I was in love.

The smile on my face told me everything.

I knew he has no other much of a plans and neither did I anymore.

We were just together. In our own heavenly bliss.

I heard a door shut behind me as I walked. I turned on my heels fearfully, for the first time.            I looked closer in silence, without even squealing: Loki went out of a room with huge doors hidden in the walls that almost banished in the background of the palace.He looked hastfully to the corridors ahead of him and from both of his sides, where I was and rushed to hide quickly in the dark corners.

He looked around him carefully as I tried not to let even a breath out and then, went away.

-'This type of attitude....What is he doing?' I told myself in mind. 

I frowned worried, and turned to the hallway after making sure, no one was there.

I walked, tip toes on the glossy shivering floors, step by step, then ran into the secret door in the brake - wall.                                                                                                                                                                            I looked at the brake - wall and prayed I'll discover how to open it. I got there too late.

I should know this.

I remembered that I read in that in some places, like castles. The hidden doors will be mainly opened by moving the torch's holder.  I used my access too my memory and remembered he did something quite the same.

My eyes red highlights turned off and I knew. 

I pulled the torch's metal, black old holder and saw the wall moves slightly.

The dust of the heavy secret door, slams into the air and makes it thick. I didn't saw any light, coming out of the dark in there. Only dusty air blew out of the door open, making a strange noise when the door opened too far.

I cursed silently in heart. 'I hope he didn't hear me.' I prayed or good.

I moved the brake - wall aside, which was much lighter than expected, and got in.

Closing the secret door behind me.

You may never know when he can come and blow your cover.

'He can't be in here. That's a good thought.'

'Why it is?' My intuition asked coldly.

I got in the dark hall and stepped frightfully on each small step further into the dark. The lack of light making me blink twice, without even noticing to look better in the dark.

I cough again. This place was really old. Mabey it was here since the palace was built.

I srunked in cold. I'll probably get used to it as I'll go more. I temporized with the cold area right after.