1

Phil's POV

hmmsvhh.. hmm? hOOHH. OH MY FUCKING GOD PJ. TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL. DAN. DAN IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE.

"let's hurry up. i know how much you love him."

dan's POV

i woke up from my last nap of my life, to a voice saying, "yes, but he is asleep. you may go." i hear footsteps... could it be?

i hear the door open.

PHIL!

"DAN?!"

phil and I hugged, crying in each other's arms. i then heard one plug be plugged in, and another one... unplug.

"we took him off life support. 2 minutes." (bare with me here i have no idea how life support or dying works)

Phil's POV

no. my boyfriend, my everything, is dying in 120 seconds.

we looked deeply into each other's eyes for a bit. a machine showed that his heart rate was slowing down rapidly.

45 seconds.

"phil. i love you, so much. ever since we first met, our first kiss, when you first inspired me to do youtube just 7 years ago. you're the best boyfriend in the world, and you have no idea how much i love you."

i begin to cry, again.

i took a deep breath.

23 seconds.

"dan. words can not describe these past 7 years for me. you showed me many things that i never would have known, you gave me everything i never had. thank you, daniel. ilove you more than anything."

10 seconds.

Dan's POV

i feel it.

i'm letting go from myself.

i need to do one last thing.

phil sees it in my eyes, and we kiss. it feels nice.

"phil?" i weakly say.

"yes... dan?"

"this was the most fun..." i let my eyes flutter shut.

Phil's POV:

"...i've ever had." i say.

i saw a faint smile on dan's lips.

i held his hand for the brief last moments of his life.

flatline.

that's it.

as the noise of the flatline echoes in the room, dan's dead body beside me, looking so beautiful and pure, and pj rubbing my back, tear stains on his cheeks, new ones every second, i must say...