❄ Foreword

… beside several power outages in the west of New York and traffic jams everywhere it will also come to flight cancellations. The blizzard, coming over from Europe, hits the coast soon and the government advises to stay inside for own safety. We will inform you if we get any new news.”

Time seems to be everything Harry has left while trapped miles away from his girlfriend in the days leading up to Christmas. Time that is not willing to pass. As an old lady suggests him an on the first sight crazy idea, is Harry more than willing to try it. What else should he do with his time?

Will the blizzard subside or will Harry be stuck waiting through a series of lonely nights?

© Copyright All Rights Reserved 2013/14: Jasmine Oswald (oswalds)

This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or places are entirely coincidental. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written from the author's/publishers.