Chapter 3

A/n: Sorry for not being able to update for a long long time, so here's the update....... Btw I dont own the photos and videos used in this fanfic. All rights goes to the owner.

Chapter 2 summary:

Yoona reminisced the time where things are going perfectly until things starts turning into bad. In hopes of helping others who are having the worst moments of their life she plans to build a place for those who seek comfort and peace.

Author's POV:

Location: Seoul
--------------------------

Morning arrived in Seoul, The sun is already going up. Jin, the eldest, woke up early to cook breakfast for the members. Jin started cooking after preparing the ingredients and side dishes. The scent of food being cooked woke up the boys who were sleeping except for one, which is Suga. The boys got ready and then went to the kitchen. They arrived just in time, delicious foods where waiting for them at the table to be devoured by them. They finished eating and Suag is still fast asleep, so Jin packed Suga's breakfast for him to eat later.

---------End of Author's POV------------

Jin's POV:

The boys already finished eating and yoongi's the only one who is still asleep so I'll just pack his breakfast for him. After packing it I went to his room to wake him up because the boys are already waiting for hime because we have to leave so that we won't be late.

-------------TIMESKIP: OUTSIDE SUGA'S ROOM-----------------

I arrive outside Yoongi's room.
*Knock* *knock*
I knocked at his door, but no one answered so I went inside and saw him still fast asleep. I woke him up telling him to get ready.
" Yoongi, wake up!" I shouted at him.
" Ugh... " he groggily grunted
He slowly woke up and got up his bed to get ready.
" We'll be downstairs waiting for you." I said to him.
" Hmm.." He replied and went to the bathroom. I left the room and told the bous that Yoongi's already up and was getting himself ready.

------TIMESKIP: SUGA ARRIVED------

We're talking about the things we are going to do for vacation when Yoongi arrived. I gave him his breakfast and all of us went to van to go to the airport so that we won't miss our flight.

---------End of Jin's POV-------------

Author's POV:

The boys went to their van to go to the airport. Upon entering the van the boys went to do their own things. Some of them were listening to music and one is eating breakfast.

----------TIMESKIP: ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT-------------

The boys arrived at the airport just in time as their flight is about to be called. They immediately hurried over the gate to board the plane. The boys finally entered the plane and went to find their seats. The boys found their seats and they sat down. The pilot announced that the plane is about to fly off. The flight ladies told them to put on their seatbelts and the ladies left after securing that everyone has their seatbelts on. And so the plane took off and went to it's destination.

------End of Author's POV----------

What do you think would happen when they arrive?

Vote

Comment

Follow