i n t r o d u c t i o n

moving from one city to another is hard, leaving friends and family behind is heart breaking and you just can't beat the thought of it really. but you get to visit them once in a while, it's all good.

moving from one country to another is harder, you have to adapt to the weather and the distance from people you leave behind.

but moving from one continent to another is a whole other level.
and that's what I'm doing. moving from australia to america. yes, that's right, I'm moving over 9,000 miles away a from my home in australia to live with my dad. my mom couldn't handle me, so my dad wanted to take me in. he said it'd be good for us both, seen as we were close when I was little, but things change, people change, I changed, he doesn't see that.

one thing that hit me was that mom couldn't wait to get me out of the house. i had come home from school earlier tonight, she had packed all my bags and my room was bare. i almost broke down but I couldn't let her see the pain she was about to put me through. I couldn't because she thought i was strong but i wasn't. i wasn't going to crack.

a/n hiiii guys
it's Caitlin from abstractmalum and I'm co owning this account with Holly Mia and Sophie.
please vote and follow us and keep reading!! (if anyone is reading lmao)
lyyyy
-Caitlin
ps I'll be posting chapter one soon so yah