// 1 //

Michael moved his cursor over to the small blue 'tweet' button. He tapped his finger on the left side of his mouse. He just posted a picture of him that his friend Luke had taken. In the picture Michael had a big cheesy grin on his face. The photo was taken outside of a Starbucks right before they went in, and per usual his caption was some sort of garbage lyric.

After a few minutes he checked his notifications again, seeing a few retweets and likes, which was one of the perks that came with being 'twitter famous' - that's what people called him at least. He only had 150k followers on twitter, which was less than a lot of other people. But people seemed to make a big deal out of it, which Michael didn't mind.

He first got popular on Twitter because his account was a fan page for Calum Hood, who is a solo singer. Everyone in the fandom had freaked out, because there wasn't many fanboys in their fandom, so he was made a big deal out of. Most of his followers only followed him because of that, and it didn't bother Michael because followers are followers right? Even though he mostly posts weird drunk tweets and selfies, he would still constantly tweet to Calum, trying to get noticed. But hey, who wasn't trying to get noticed by a celebrity these days? Michael sat up straight, pushing his laptop off of his lap, and onto the spot next to him on his bed.

He grabbed his phone from off of the nightstand next to his bed and checked for any texts, seeing he had one from Luke. He asked if he could come over, and Michael replied, letting him know he could. He and Luke had known eachother since the start of middle school, and they've been friends ever since, from 8th grade graduation to high school graduation, they were right by each others side. They had just graduated about a month ago, and neither of them had planned to go to college. Neither of them really needed to go to college anyway; they were both trust fund babies, yet neither of them lived a very expensive life style. They had plans to move into an apartment together by the end of the year. They both had access to all of the money, but they were just looking for the perfect apartment to spend the next few years in together. They had a few open houses that they have to go to in the next few days, which was probably why Luke was coming over.

Michael got up and off of his bed and left his room, walking down the stairs, to see his Nonna in the kitchen making some food. "Hey Nonna." Michael smiled, sitting down at the island and looking at her. Nonna was Michael's nanny, although he knew he was too old to have a nanny, he still loved her a lot, considering she basically raised him while his parents were at work. Michael didn't have the heart to tell his mom to fire her when she asked him if he wanted t o a few weeks back. He knew he was well grown but Nonna was basically his parent, and he didn't want to let her go.

"Oh hey there Mikey, I'm making some spaghetti. Is Luke coming over? I made extra just in case." Nonna smiled, turning back to look at Michael while she stirred the noodles around in the pot, having another pot next to it that contained the sauce, which was most likely done.

"Yeah he is, he should be here soon." Michael replied to her.

"Ooh good! You know how much I like Luke."

Michael laughed softly at her, "Yes Nonna believe me I know." Michael took his phone out of his back pocket, scrolling through instagram when he got a notification that Calum had tweeted, and Michael quickly tapped on the notification.

@Calumhood: thank you guys for 2 million views on my recent music video !

Michael couldn't help but let a smile spread across his face, and he instantly hit the retweet button, adding a comment.

@michaelhood: oh my god im so proud of him

@michaelhood: such a sweet perfect angel yes

Michael smiled, overly proud of Calum, even though he knew a lot of those views here him watching the video over and over again, his attention was switched from his phone to the door, seeing Luke walk into the kitchen, he walked over to Nonna, giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Smells good Nonna." Luke basically lived with Michael, they've had so many sleepovers in the past 7 years they've been friends that Nonna may as well have raised Luke too. Luke walked over to where Michael was sitting, "Let's go set up the table for your Nonna yeah?" Luke asked, he always felt bad for making Nonna do so much and Michael didn't blame him because he felt the same.

"Oh no boys I got it don't worry about it." Nonna quickly spoke.

Michael chuckled, "No Nonna don't worry, we got the table."

Nonna smiled at the two boys who walked went and grabbed forks and cups, setting up the table so they would be able to eat. Nonna brought in the food and they all ate, joking around with each other. Michael was really gonna miss Nonna, she was his rock, he always went to her when he had issues. The first person he came out to was Nonna, before he even came out to Luke, he remembered being 13 years old, and crying in her arms when he came to terms with it, remembering people from his school talking about how gross being gay was. But Nonna just held him until he fell asleep, that's what she always did, because she was always there for him.

The three finished eating and Michael went back up into his room, Luke following behind him. "We've got an open house tomorrow." Luke said, falling down onto Michaels bed and looking up at the slightly older boy. Michael nodded, sitting down next to Luke on his bed.

"I'm kinda scared to be moving out." Michael admitted, looking over to his best friend.

Luke gave him a questioning glance, "Why?"

Michael sighed, rubbing his hands over his face, "Nonna's done everything for me y'know? She cooks for me, she cleans for me, does my laundry, shops for groceries, I mean I don't think I really know how to do anything by myself."

Luke looked his best friend, he had always been babied, and up until recently Luke had been jealous of that, but now he realized how much of a pain it could be when he wanted to finally move out and live on his own. "I can help you with it you know, like, I'm not gonna be able to do everything but I can help." Luke reassured, not sure what else to say to his friend.

Michael smiled at his best friend, "I'm so lucky to have you Luke."

"I'm lucky to have you too Mikey."

--

ayee first chapters done, it's shorter than the other chapters are gonna be but whatever, don't forget to vote and comment !! <3 :)