Hello New York

Your P.O.V.

Me, my a/p, and my adoptive sister were moving to NY, I was NOT happy. But we had to, I got a job at STARK towers but of course I just said the store to my family. We were in the car I was drifting off to sleep when my butt of a sister kicked my leg. I scowled but didn't say anything. We were born in the same month. I smiled when I saw the 'Welcome to New York' sign. Then I knew we were almost there.
"Mom/Dad, I'll walk the rest of the way."  I said. She nodded and parked in a parking lot. I got out, shut the door, and she drove away. I walked to STARK tower and knocked on the door.
"Please state name and business." Said the door. Is that a robot!?
"Y/n L/n, I'm the new assist." I said.
"I'm Friday. I help Stark with everything." She said.
"He's coming down to meet you." I sighed. The door opened to show the great Tony Stark himself. I gasped.
"I know, I know, it's a honor to meet me." He said smirking. I giggled. He used his hand to motion me to follow. I did. He brought me to a big computer. I gasped and ran to it and started upgrading softwares right away.
"Wow... looks like you got a knack for these type of things." He said.
"I was taught at a young age." I said, readjusting my glasses, my h/c hair falling into my face.
"You got talent, kid." He said I smiled. I looked at the clock.
"I got to go, I'll c'ya tomorrow!" I said waving. I sprinted to my new apartment. I saw the moving truck had just got there, so I grabbed my boxes and went inside to my new room. It had f/c walls, 2F/c carpet and bedsheets and pillow cases. I had one of the softest blankets in the world!! Or it felt like that. There was a big bucket of 2F/c paint, I knew what to do. I got a paint brush and painted my s/a. I painted some more design. I stood back a hour later and admired my work.

That's all for now!! Meh ninjas! Hint hint.