7.4

Bokuto's P.O.V

My head hurts so much. I can't feel my arm. Everything's all dark too...am I dreaming? Did I die? Where is everyone..?

I feel empty but why? Is it because akaashi is busy with his school work? Or is it because I've become boring? Damnit.
(T▽T)

"Kōtarō..?" I hear someone in the room as my eyes widen.

No way. This isn't real..is it?
It probably is a dream.

~ A flashback appears ~

"Sweetie, I'm sorry.. Your Father is too much of a coward. I want to stay with you but.. As the law, i have to leave. I'm sorry sweetheart. I love you kōtarō. I love you with all my heart. Please, stay safe.."

I haven't seen her in years after what happened.

The divorce.

It's really her..? How? She's supposed to be..

"I..can't believe on how long it's been sweetie.."

She steps foward holding a small owl plushie that says 'get well soon mom!'

The plush toy I bought her when I was younger...a kid to be exact..

"How did you know I was here..?" I asked.

I start to panic as tears flow down my face.
I look down, trembling and whisper.

"How are you even here...?"

She rushed up to me and pulled into a tight hug as more tears start falling from my eyes and down my cheek.

"I love you so much, my small little owl. I'm sorry it's sudden, My poor baby..I'm sorry..I love you so much.."

She grinned at me as I noticed , she was tearing up too.

"I love you too, mom..." She looked at me as everything started becoming blurry.

"Kōtarō, I don't have much time left, brush your teeth, behave, and remember to sleep early and get good grades in school. Alright?"

"Alright mom. I guess this is really goodbye.." I reach out to her as she fades. I smile sadly as it was too obvious.

A memory.

"I love you sweetie.. Take care.."

It was a warm feeling, I felt as if everything became lighter, brighter too in fact.

I close my eyes as I fall back into the bed and pass out with tears still streaming down my face. But they weren't tears of sadness.

They were tears of joy.

----------------------------

"Bokuto-san?"

I slowly open my eyes to find that Akaashi's holding my hand. He then wipes the tears off my cheeks as I look at him flustered.

"A-Akaashi.. I—"

He stops me in mid sentence and kisses my forehead. He then gives me a warm smile and hugs me.

"Don't worry, also I'm sorry for not visiting much, school just became harder. And I rarely had time."

He hugged me as I teared up.

Such a warm soul. What did I do to deserve such a wonderful human being in my life as my beloved partner..?

Then he looked at me, confused.

"Bokuto-san..? Are you okay?"

I blink and rub my eyes. "Yep."
I smile and intertwine my fingers with his.

"I love you Akaashi.. I love you so much.." Akaashi grinned and kissed my hand.

"I love you too bokuto-san. So don't pressure yourself okay?"

I chuckle softly. "Alright."

"Reckless lovers?" He looks at me and blinks.

I nod in agreement. "Reckless lovers."

Forever and always.