#15

(Y/N g!p)

---

Y/N's POV

I sighed as I got out of the car and said bye to my dad. It was my first day of a new high school and I was a bit nervous on how things would go.

I mean I didn't know anyone. Or have any friends. And I was sort of used to being bullied back at my old school I didn't know what to expect.

Looking around as I walked through the school doors things didn't seem that bad. I'm just hoping they are what they seem.

I walked around for a bit trying to find my way to the front office but i didn't have any luck.

"Hey!" I jumped at the voice and looked up to see a girl with shoulder length blonde hair staring at me.

"Umm hi..?"

"I'm Bea." She smiled bigger and I just nodded I wasn't used to people just coming up and taking to me.

"You must be new here. Are you lost?" She asked

"Yeah I am, to answer both of those questions." She laughed as if j said the funniest thing in the world. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Oh I like you, your funny. Come I'll show you to the office." She said grabbing my hand before I could say anything.

"So what grade are you in? I'm a junior."

I shrugged as I followed her in the office. "Same."

She turned to look at me and her smile grew bigger. "Cool man! Now I know for sure we'll be friends."

I nodded. "Right."

As I was walking to take a seat in the office. I felt someone bump into my shoulder causing me to fall.

"Watch where your going shit head!" I looked up to see the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life. I mean she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Hey you ok?" I heard Bea ask as she helped me up.

"Yeah I'm fine, used to that anyway."

"Well you shouldn't be." She said but I couldn't stop myself from watching that girl walk away.

"Hey! Snap out of it."

"What? I'm just looking."

"Yeah well don't. That right there is the queen B of the school, miss Ariana Grande."

"She's beautiful." I whispered

"If you know what's good for you you'd leave her alone." Bea told me before I walked up to the front desk.

I couldn't help but wonder what she meant by that.

---

As I had just got my schedule I had started walking around the corner trying to find my first class.

I guess I wasn't paying good enough attention to where I was going because I felt someone's body under mine.

"Ouch!" I heard from under me making me look down.

I looked down to meet with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I still hadn't moved not being able to take my eyes off of the persons that I was laying on. I could feel her moving under me which was starting to make me very nervous seeing how i could also feel my extra part growing harder by the second.

"Umm are you going to get up anytime soon!" That knocked me out of my thoughts and I quickly scurried up on my feet and picked up my things.

"Oh umm-in really sorry-"

"Save it! I don't even care." I felt her eyes move  down from my face and to my pants.

She bit her lip and smiled. "Ha uh, what is that?" She pointed making me look down. I put my hands over myself even though it was way too late.

"Oh n-nothing."

I closed my eyes as I felt her getting closer to me. He breath on my neck.

"Sure doesn't seem like nothing." She said as she cuffed her hand on my dick through my pants. I tried my best to hold in my moan.

"I could fix that you know. If you want me to." She looked me in my eye and I blinked as I nodded nervously.

"Y-yes please." I said as she kept rubbing me.

"Let's go. I'm sure you won't mind being late for your first class."

I just followed close behind her as she lead me into the janitors closet and shut the door making sure to lock it.

"Besides I'm going to teach you all you need to know right here." She whispered as she brought her lips to my neck.

I don't know what Bea was talking about Ariana seems great.. And do does this school so far.

---

A/N

💭💭💭

Hope you liked☺️