Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Dodgeball is my Game
====================================

Nova's POV

I walked to the art room, keeping an eye out for my guitar. And sure enough, it was right where it's supposed to be.

I didn't feel like working on art today, and I didn't want to chill on the roof. What can I do today? I've got a lot of energy. "I might as well go to the gym." I mummble, grabing my guitar and putting it in the art room.
====================================

~• In the Gym •~
I walk into the locker room and change into the school gym clothes. They where dark grey T-shirts and black basketball shorts.

I pulled on my black running shoes and walked into the gym. Everyone stopped as soon as I walking into the gym.

We had the boys with us today, and we're going to play dodgeball. I noticed the boys smirking at me. Think that they're going to beat me, huh? Don't think so. You see, one of the very few things I'm good at in P.E is dodgeball.

I get put on the girls team, no way, no thank you. I don't like being on the girls team, but the coach won't let me switch teams.

Coach blew the whistle and everyone rushed to get a ball, except for me I just stood there. "You crazy? Move around, it makes it harder for them to hit you!" A girl yells at me, running for cover. A ball flies at me, I just duck down and catch it. "Not nice boys." I say sweetly. "Now, my turn." I said menacingly.

I throw the ball at a boy that was running around. It hit him square in the back, getting him out and knocking him down.

I look around at my team, more like what's left of it. Me and 2 other girls. This is why I don't like being on the girls team. I hear a thump and see that it's only me and one other girl.

I was bombarded my multiple dodgeballs being thrown at me, I caught a few and set them down at my feet. Another thump was heard, and it was only me left. Time for some fun.

I smirk, picking up a ball and throwing it at a boy, hitting him in the chest. I hit 2 more in the arm, and the rest in the head. I picked up my jacket and headphones, and went to change back into my normal clothes.

~• Rrrrrrrrrrrrring •~

Time for lunch. I walk up to the roof and sat on the railing, waiting for the others.

I know this chapter is short, but I'm having a hard time coming up with chapter ideas for this book. I've got a bunch of ideas for Zodiac signs, but none for Nova Starling. Sorry. Yes I'm changing the name.