There'll Be Peace When You Are Done

Deus's POV

"De-De!!"

I looked at the two objects skipping towards me. The only people who call me De-De was my Cousin Pupillam Crustum Winchester and his/my best friend Venator Daemoniorum Beelzebub(a.k.a.my crush).

"Hey Pup, Ven. What's u-oh" I felt a vibrate from my phone. "Who is it?" they looked over my shoulder to see.

"It's my mum. Hey mum--sure--ok--I'll ask them. Hey want to go hunting guys?-" "Sure" "yeah" "-yeah they want to go--ok we're at the park--ok--love you too--bye."

5 Minutes Later

'THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE' 

Oh god...

...Uncle Dean you have a problem with this song, just ugh.

"Come on guys" I ushered Pup and Ven to Dean's Impala, all of us got into the back seat and buckled up.

"Hey boys" Dean smiled at us and looking at us through the rear view mirror.

"Hey what's the case dad?"

He glanced up for a second  then replied "A husband was killed in the woods. The wife said that their daughter was calling out and that he was going to see if she was ok, then somewhat minutes later their daughter came back the opposite direction then where the dad went, then the mum asked if she called out for her dad, she said no and then they heard a scream-the husband's scream- then silence so, your Uncle here thinks that it's a Skinwalker" 

"Skinwalker?" I questioned.

"A creature that kills people by copying the person-or persons companion's-voice and when the person gets lost the skinwalker kills them." Mum said like an intelligent person he was.

"Oh those things," Pup piped up.

"Yep you can look at their page in Pops journal. Well after Samm-OW!"

"It's Sam." Mum said elbowing Dean.

"So you already talked to the wife?" Ven pipped up. "Yep," Mum turned to look at us "and Skinwalkers only come out at night so we'll go around 10:30."

😈😇10:35😈😇

"Ok we're close to the spot" Dean looked at the map when mum looked up from it.

"Just ta-DEAN watch out!" Mum yelled.

We all looked up as Dean stomped on the brakes to see a creature in the road.

"That's the Skinwalker!" Dean yelled running out of the car with mum.

"You know the drill boys" Mum said running.