Training

Santana's POV

I hit the ground with a big thud a hand reaches out to help me.

"You okay babe?" I look up at Sebastian as he helps me up.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I think I'd be better if someone wouldn't keep knocking me down!" I say loudly.

"Well I'm sorry Santana but if you want to learn how to fight you need tough love not... Him."
Sara says looking Sebastian up and down.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean!" Sebastian says.

"Sebastian if she wants to learn how to defend herself she can't always have you by her side, there

could be a day when she's alone and she won't have you.

Who will help her then? Not you that's who."

I look at Sebastian I know he never wants to leave me again but she's right I need to learn to defend myself.

"Sebastian can I talk to you over here for a minute?"

Sebastian draws his attention from Sara and walks towards me.

"Sebastian I hate to say this but Sara's right if I want to learn to fight I have

to come to terms that there might be that one day when your not with me, I'll need to defend myself."

I lift his chin so our eyes meet. "But know this that I will always need you and that I love you no matter what."

I give him a kiss he smiles into the kiss, I break the kiss.

"Now go somewhere in the city someone needs you." He hugs me and walks towards the door.

"I love you." He says.

"I know I love you too." He smiles and then leaves out the door.

I turn back around and face Sara.

"Let's see what else you got." Sara throws me the other half of her staff I catch it a smirk plays on my face.

I run towards her and the training begins again.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry that it's short but it's just a filler, don't worry we'll see Santana fight soon!! Well until next time enjoy Love you guys!!!!!
Please Comment and Vote!